• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Age Is Acceptable To Identify As The Opposite Sex?

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
You know what always surprises me? That people expect all six year olds to learn the same thing, and all eight year olds, and all ten year olds, but they want to give young kids the right to undergo sex change procedures.

Jimmy

Veteran Member
You know what always surprises me? That people expect all six year olds to learn the same thing, and all eight year olds, and all ten year olds, but they want to give young kids the right to undergo sex change procedures.
I read an article that said some doctors will prescribe hormone treatments to 12-year-olds with their parents consent. I think that’s pretty crazy. I’m hoping the article was bogus.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Bull****! Little kids get therapy and a social transitioning. Where their is argument is older kids getting to use puberty blockers, which they absolutely should when it's deemed the appropriate course of treatment.

GoodAttention

The only procedure that should be considered at that age is blocking puberty.

Children wouldn’t have the capacity to consent to gender realignment surgery until they were 16 minimum depending on the child.

Jimmy

Veteran Member
It could happen, afterall candyman doctors exist, but it's against policy and treatment guidelines.
I did read another article that said 18. 16 and 17 with permission. Then another article said 14 and another one said 12 even. But the first article that popped up is 18 so I’m guessing that is the correct one.

Jimmy

Veteran Member
The only procedure that should be considered at that age is blocking puberty.

Children wouldn’t have the capacity to consent to gender realignment surgery until they were 16 minimum depending on the child.
Right, so their not 6 feet tall in the 5th grade