• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What evidence is there that the Koran is the word of God?

F0uad

When Muslims read the Quran, do you read it in modern Arabic?
This is a hard question i would say no because its written in the Quresih dialect that Mohammed(saws) spoke, the vowels on it fills in the pronunciations for the ''Modern Arabic'' we use.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
How do you know where the dots belong?

Dots are easy,changing the position of dot will change the spelling,for example,letter b & n

JAN2012_ARABIC.002.jpg
JAN2012_ARABIC.025.jpg

beerisit

Lol, nobody cares if you're impressed or not.

The Muslim's duty is to inform others of the message, if they don't accept then that is between them and their Creator and they will taste the fruits of what they earned.

Secondly, somebody here asked for evidence -> We gave the evidence -> you say it's nonsense but cannot refute it.

:facepalm:
Do you have a rock
I believe I have a rock
Do you have a rock
My friend believes I have a rock
Do you have a rock
His friend believes I have a rock
Do you have a rock
All of our friends believe I have a rock.

This is the extent of your evidence, your "evidence" is a belief held by Muslims.
Your belief doesn't make a rock.

Do you have a rock
I believe I have a rock
Do you have a rock
My friend believes I have a rock
Do you have a rock
His friend believes I have a rock
Do you have a rock
All of our friends believe I have a rock.

This is the extent of your evidence, your "evidence" is a belief held by Muslims.
Your belief doesn't make a rock.

Hey hEy hey hey hey. Hey.

All I see is a buncha yapping when you could be studying Arabic and making contacts to attempt to refute God.

Chop chop!

Also, your lil story doesn't apply here kiddo. Go study Arabic and you will see that this is not just my opinion. And your story more applies to you here haha.

Last edited:

keroghee

Disagrees

Normal is not the same as ''Primitive Arabic'' the Quresih Arabic ''without vowels'' was certainly different then the ''Normal'' Arabic we speak now, if we were to learn ''Old-Arabic or primitive Arabic'' we need to go to special schools for those.

Ps: Not every arabic can speak the first one and there is just a limited number who know ''Classical Arabic'' or even ''Qureish arabic (Quran)''
Qur'an has some words written without vowels because it is written in "Uthmaani drawing" font (refer to othman bin affan not the Ottoman empire) but it is the same as "primitive Arabic" and no you don't have to go to special schools to learn it because you learn it at school when you are young (if you live in arab country) and i'm already able to read 8th century arabic books (yes sometimes i struggle with old vocabs that i don't know and its much harder but its readable) and i never studied arabic outside school. Modern arabic (el lahga el amiya) is never taught anywhere, never written. you just use it in your normal life and there is no arab that can't understand primitive arabic (arabiya al-fos-ha).
And modern arabic is basically primitive arabic but without following most grammer rules, many different vocabs and not following pronunciation rules.

When Muslims read the Quran, do you read it in modern Arabic?
it cannot be read in modern arabic and qur'an cannot be read anyway except like it was revealed.

Last edited:

beerisit

Hey hEy hey hey hey. Hey.

All I see is a buncha yapping when you could be studying Arabic and making contacts to attempt to refute God.

Chop chop!

Also, your lil story doesn't apply here kiddo. Go study Arabic and you will see that this is not just my opinion. And your story more applies to you here haha.
I still don't see a rock. But please continue to believe whatever you want to believe.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Welcome to the world of circular reasoning and good luck.

cicle1.jpg

Yes,what you did is perfect.:)

Only stupids who are always insist to ask for an evidence from the quran that it is true from god,because they will go around such circle like idiots.

Be wise enough not to put yourself in such circle.

again and again and again,that is depend on faith,if you told me that your father's name is so and so,
should i ask for an evidence that your father did it and you are his real son.

So that is the faith,you trust that your father did it,eventhough you did see nothing.

if you have faith,then you will not fetch for an evidence
but if you dont have faith,you will still be in doubt,eventhough you have an evidence

Thank you England my lionheart for that wise circle drawing which make it clear that such discussions are always pointless
a4039905-232-mega-icon-smiley-thumbs-up.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Yes,what you did is perfect.:)

Only stupids who are always insist to ask for an evidence from the quran that it is true from god,because they will go around such circle like idiots.

Be wise enough not to put yourself in such circle.

again and again and again,that is depend on faith,if you told me that your father's name is so and so,
should i ask for an evidence that your father did it and you are his real son.

So that is the faith,you trust that your father did it,eventhough you did see nothing.

if you have faith,then you will not fetch for an evidence
but if you dont have faith,you will still be in doubt,eventhough you have an evidence

Thank you England my lionheart for that wise circle drawing which make it clear that such discussions are always pointless
a4039905-232-mega-icon-smiley-thumbs-up.jpg

Over the years i've been on the RF there have been Muslims who tell us that Judaism and Christianity are wrong,of the many scientific miracles in the Qur'an,the challenge of the Qur'an with moveable goalposts,yet when questions are asked of it some of Islams proponents resort to circular reasoning.

My Fathers life is documented right to his death and i witnessed a good portion of it so thats a poor analogy but i agree that its a question of faith,its just a shame when some people present it as facts,i find your words:

quite amusing and also worrying.

F0uad

Over the years i've been on the RF there have been Muslims who tell us that Judaism and Christianity are wrong,of the many scientific miracles in the Qur'an,the challenge of the Qur'an with moveable goalposts,yet when questions are asked of it some of Islams proponents resort to circular reasoning.

My Fathers life is documented right to his death and i witnessed a good portion of it so thats a poor analogy but i agree that its a question of faith,its just a shame when some people present it as facts,i find your words:

quite amusing and also worrying.

So you actually ignored the second post on this thread?

Yes the Quran does say ''Bring forth a chapter like it'' so its not a challenge from us but who ever ''revealed'' the quran or ''fabricated'' it, now we as muslims belief this ''challenge'' has to be seen in the light of When the Quran was revealed it was at the time when Arabic people were excellent at Arabic therefore could have made something similar to it yet all failed and even now FAIL.

Moses(p) miracle was that he could show things and do things (People were good with sorcery and illusions)
Jesus(p) miracle was the healing of people (People were good with medicine)
Mohammed's(saws) miracle was the Quran (People were good in Poetry and the Arabic language)

Now can somebody just refute the whole evidence that was said so we can finally have a ''debate'' about it.

Neil P

If by "God" you mean the god of the Bible - the quran contradicts the Bible, so they cannot be from the same god. That's all the proof needed.

F0uad

If by "God" you mean the god of the Bible - the quran contradicts the Bible, so they cannot be from the same god. That's all the proof needed.

What if the bible was corrupted and altered as muslims belief.

Neil P

That was not the question. If the Bible was "corrupted" then that would warrant another thread. As it stands, the two texts do not agree and cannot be from the same god.

F0uad

That was not the question. If the Bible was "corrupted" then that would warrant another thread. As it stands, the two texts do not agree and cannot be from the same god.

:facepalm: No place for reason or logic as i see. Muslims certainly do not belief that the ''bible'' you have in your hands today is the fully word of god therefore its not from god whatever contradicts.

Let say we belief that the Bible if 100% the fully dedicated word of god(what we do not) then we would say god made the contradictions or allowed them to occur what off-course seems illogical but in sake of argument lets say that.. Then it still doesn't prove its not the same god.

If someone has a different concept of god but still beliefs in one-god then i don't see how this can be a ''different'' god, you can name him differently but does that mean he is ''different'' no because he is One and you don't belief there are more gods.

I still don't see a rock. But please continue to believe whatever you want to believe.

hahahhahahahahaha

I provided you a link to my rock, not my fault you're too lazy or scared to face your fears.

Just cause you dunno Arabic, I don't have a rock?

hahah, so funny.

Rockless kid ...............

off topic but--

Hmmm, 1 Bible. Two different concepts of God, hmm....
One group says 1 God. Other group says 3 in 1 God.......

Your Bible doesn't even agree on God, lol, dunno why you're even talking.

Neil P

:facepalm: No place for reason or logic as i see. Muslims certainly do not belief that the ''bible'' you have in your hands today is the fully word of god therefore its not from god whatever contradicts.

Let say we belief that the Bible if 100% the fully dedicated word of god(what we do not) then we would say god made the contradictions or allowed them to occur what off-course seems illogical but in sake of argument lets say that.. Then it still doesn't prove its not the same god.

If someone has a different concept of god but still beliefs in one-god then i don't see how this can be a ''different'' god, you can name him differently but does that mean he is ''different'' no because he is One and you don't belief there are more gods.

So you are saying the Bible is not from whom you call god, yes? Then we are in agreement, because it is not from your god. There is really no debate here....

F0uad

So you are saying the Bible is not from whom you call god, yes? Then we are in agreement, because it is not from your god. There is really no debate here....
:faint: I find it hard to understand how you just ignore what i just said and make a conclusion based on.. (not sure what to call it) ignorance?

I said WE DO NOT BELIEF ITS FULLY the word of god heck i think many Christians would agree they only revised over 10 different versions already..
Before you reply look at the definition of ''fully'' and look up what the ''opposite'' of fully is.

Wait i actually have to correct myself i belief in One-God and not One-God who is three different beings so i would say the ''Jewish'' concept is the same as ours but that doesn't mean there is a different god.

Neil P

So you believe the Bible is half the word of your god? No problem... The Quran is 100% not from my God. Again, we are in agreement.