• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What has Sarah Palin actually done?

Smoke

Done here.
he has lied and is currently pushing the united states towards communism. Palin is a good person and speeks the truth. She doesn't like big government that is a big plus. People today want government to solve there problems what a shame. now you want to talk about evil lets talk about nancy pole and barney franks. or how about the naacp.
There's nothing like an informed opinion eloquently expressed. :rolleyes:

McBell

Admiral Obvious

better discription of obama
ROTFLMAO
You really are desperate to get the topic away from Sarah Palin, aren't you?

Now why would you try so hard to divert the topic with flat out lies, misleading statements and irrelevant pictures?

Smoke

Done here.
521-jlav_3.1220453595.standalone.prod_affiliate.7.jpeg

Palin visiting the troops.

obama-troops.jpg

Obama visiting the troops.

T-Dawg

Self-appointed Lunatic

better discription of obama

Funny picture, but a bit crude and WAY off topic.

Uh, by the way, is that really what Oprah looks like? I've never seen a picture of her before, except for one picture of her face. (Sorry lol, weird question XD)
he has lied and is currently pushing the united states towards communism. Palin is a good person and speeks the truth. She doesn't like big government that is a big plus. People today want government to solve there problems what a shame. now you want to talk about evil lets talk about nancy pole and barney franks. or how about the naacp.
Sigh... lol@you if you really think Obama's a communist. I wish he was.

Sorry, I'm not really in the mood to say much more... I just got through debating with neonazis on another forum... those guys really know how to wear one out, lol =P.
I'm sorry that Palin's personality and humor aren't to your taste.
It's more that you really can't tell when people are joking after stuff like that has gone through the media. I was saying that she should know better than to joke around the big bad media folks ;).

T-Dawg

Self-appointed Lunatic
this tread isn't based on truth.

... I asked what made Sarah Palin evil, presuming that these people had material to show me. They didn't show me anything, but I found the material myself.

All you've done in this thread is spread lies, and off-topic lies at that. Frankly, you're obviously a desperate far-right loonie trying to get attention - I know this because you're taking every possible opportunity to slander democrats and Obama, even though this thread is about Sarah Palin.

Please either stay remotely on topic, stop broadcasting your slander (as in, the pics), or get the heck out of my thread.

Last edited:

ftv1975

... I asked what made Sarah Palin evil, presuming that these people had material to show me. They didn't show me anything, but I found the material myself.

All you've done in this thread is spread lies, and off-topic lies at that. Frankly, you're obviously a desperate far-right loonie trying to get attention - I know this because you're taking every possible opportunity to slander democrats and Obama, even though this thread is about Sarah Palin. You and that picture of Barney Frank are almost as bad as the people who make those fake boob-shots of Sarah Palin.

Please either stay remotely on topic, stop broadcasting your slander (as in, the pics), or get the heck out of my thread.
it is not the demecrates i have a problem with. it is the liberal lies that are spread about Sarah Palin.

the truth is that there is no reason to shut down Gitmo. this medical plane will cost tax payers money. those that don't want a medical plane will be forced to get one, pay a fee. there is no transparency in this goverment. Sarah palin supports small government this is also true.

Lindsey-Loo

Steel Magnolia
it is not the demecrates i have a problem with. it is the liberal lies that are spread about Sarah Palin.

the truth is that there is no reason to shut down Gitmo. this medical plane will cost tax payers money. those that don't want a medical plane will be forced to get one, pay a fee. there is no transparency in this goverment. Sarah palin supports small government this is also true.

Alright, I will entertain your ramblings for a moment. Which lies were you referring to? And what in Heaven's name does Gitmo have to do with this thread?

T-Dawg

Self-appointed Lunatic
Such as? You mean the democrats who take her jokes literally? I don't see liberals doing anything, and the democrats aren't doing much as far as I know.
the truth is that there is no reason to shut down Gitmo.
Tell me more.
this medical plane will cost tax payers money. those that don't want a medical plane will be forced to get one, pay a fee.
I assume you mean medical plan, not plane. I don't like it either, Obama's plan is less reform and more of a godsend to the insurance companies. I've already went over this.
there is no transparency in this goverment.
You expect Sarah Palin to have transparency? Maybe she will. But how would you know? Has she had transparency as governer? (No, seriously, tell me. I don't know O_O. Did she?)
Sarah palin supports small government this is also true.
How is this good, in a time where the evil is surging out of Wall Street and the private sector? Small government is good when capitalism is also small. In America, capitalism is NOT small.
you had no problem with this picture.
I find it to be rather scandalous. You do have a point, though, that I reacted with outrage at the slander of Barney Frank and with laughter at the slander of Sarah Palin. Touche, there.

Last edited:

ftv1975

Alright, I will entertain your ramblings for a moment. Which lies were you referring to? And what in Heaven's name does Gitmo have to do with this thread?

We all know that Sarah Palin is evil. However, there are people I know that like her. This is a problem. I can't do much to counteract it because I don't actually know much about her policies.

the topic is about evil isn't it. if Sarah Palin is evil than those that oppose here are not evil.

Example of lies told.
Obama walked into the Oval Office with a veritable halo over his head. In the eyes of his backers, he could say or do no wrong because he had evidently descended directly from heaven to return celestial order to our fallen world. Oprah declared his tongue to be "dipped in the unvarnished truth." Newsweek editor Evan Thomas averred that Obama "stands above the country and above the world as a sort of a God."

But when it comes to health care reform, with every passing day, Obama seems less God and more demagogue, uttering not transcendental truths, but bald-faced lies. Here are the top five lies that His Awesomeness has told -- the first two for no reason other than to get elected and the next three to sell socialized medicine to a wary nation.

• Lie One: No one will be compelled to buy coverage.
• Lie Two: No new taxes on employer benefits.
• Lie Three: Government can control rising health care costs better than the private sector.
• Lie Four: A public plan won't be a Trojan horse for a single-payer monopoly.
• Lie Five: Patients don't have to fear rationing.

T-Dawg

Self-appointed Lunatic
if Sarah Palin is evil than those that oppose here are not evil.
You mean you support this guy?
070221_CL_HitlerEX.jpg

You have to, because you don't support THIS guy!
stalin.jpg

Hitler opposed Stalin, and Stalin was evil, therefore, Hitler must have been good!
Ok, admittedly, that was a bit of a low blow. But I think I demonstrated the ridiculousness of the "lesser of two evils" and the "us vs them" concepts, yes?
Example of lies told.
Obama walked into the Oval Office with a veritable halo over his head. In the eyes of his backers, he could say or do no wrong because he had evidently descended directly from heaven to return celestial order to our fallen world. Oprah declared his tongue to be "dipped in the unvarnished truth." Newsweek editor Evan Thomas averred that Obama "stands above the country and above the world as a sort of a God."
Er, when did Obama claim that his tongue was "dipped in unvarnished truth"? This sounds like something one of his more ignorant fans would have said, not the man himself.
But when it comes to health care reform, with every passing day, Obama seems less God and more demagogue, uttering not transcendental truths, but bald-faced lies. Here are the top five lies that His Awesomeness has told -- the first two for no reason other than to get elected and the next three to sell socialized medicine to a wary nation.

• Lie One: No one will be compelled to buy coverage.
• Lie Two: No new taxes on employer benefits.
• Lie Three: Government can control rising health care costs better than the private sector.
• Lie Four: A public plan won't be a Trojan horse for a single-payer monopoly.
• Lie Five: Patients don't have to fear rationing.

Ah, good, you do have points. Do you have sources that state that Obama actually said any of that? While I disagree that socialized medicine is somehow a bad thing, the first one on the list is definitely a lie.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Look. Obama is a *******. Sarah Palin is a ******* x 2. Moral of the story: Just because Obama is bad doesn't mean Palin ain't worse.

ftv1975

if Sarah Palin is evil than Closing Gitmos would be a good thing, because Sarah Palin is Against Closing Gitmo. There is no real need to close it. the only reason why it has even been closed is because recent bad reputation. There is absolutly no other reason.

ftv1975

You mean you support this guy?
070221_CL_HitlerEX.jpg

You have to, because you don't support THIS guy!
stalin.jpg

Hitler opposed Stalin, and Stalin was evil, therefore, Hitler must have been good!
Ok, admittedly, that was a bit of a low blow. But I think I demonstrated the ridiculousness of the "lesser of two evils" and the "us vs them" concepts, yes?
Er, when did Obama claim that his tongue was "dipped in unvarnished truth"? This sounds like something one of his more ignorant fans would have said, not the man himself.

Ah, good, you do have points. Do you have sources that state that Obama actually said any of that? While I disagree that socialized medicine is somehow a bad thing, the first one on the list is definitely a lie.
so are you saying that anybody that opposes obama is a racist. i for one hate racism.

T-Dawg

Self-appointed Lunatic
so are you saying that anybody that opposes obama is a racist. i for one hate racism.

May I ask what the heck that has anything to do with what I said?

Oh, I get it. Hitler = Racism. Sigh, you completely missed the point. The point was that a man's evil does not make his neighbor good. Er, let me state that in normalspeak:
Just because Stalin was evil, does not mean Hitler was good. By your logic, you have to either support Hitler or Stalin, because they opposed eachother. Similarly, just because Sarah Palin is evil does not make Obama good. Just because Obama is crooked does not mean Sarah is honest.