• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's For Dinner?

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
Roasted potatoes and roasted brussel sprouts. I was going to make chicken and bacon to go with it, but I've got two roasting sheets worth already. More than enough food for two. Maybe I'll make a greek yogurt and dill dipping sauce to round it out.

The Hammer

Skald
Premium Member
Ok, so hear me out this isn't for dinner yet. But the market near me sells whole goose. It's $12.98/lb. So about $140 total.

I'll cook it, of people show up. Takers?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Chicken (or tofu), onion, bell pepper, tomato in peanut butter sauce, while hot its mixed into spinach witch wilts slightly. Served on a bed of couscous.

Crêpes with whatever... Maple syrup, forest honey, strawberry or blackberry jam.

Jimmy

Veteran Member
Cheerios in milk, sour cream and onion chips, glass of milk, an orange and some cool whip. In that order and one at a time. Haha

ChristineM

Premium Member
Wok stir-fry with prawns (and shredded beef for meat eaters)

Fruit sponge cake

Spice

StewardshipPeaceIntergityCommunityEquality
Beef stir-fry planned here, too. But I use frozen stir-fry vegetables and I haven't picked out which variety, yet.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Beef stir-fry planned here, too. But I use frozen stir-fry vegetables and I haven't picked out which variety, yet.

I too use frozen stir-fry often with some leftover veg added. This time though it was fruit, a couple of heirloom tomatoes and some diced red chillies.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Today it's, Dim sum again. I bought a big mixed bag to freeze, this will be the last, until next time i buy some

Also left over fruit cake

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I really don't know what I'll have yet. I'm hungry, but nothing that's available sounds good.

Spice

StewardshipPeaceIntergityCommunityEquality
I ate early due to class tonight and with it being near 100°F, not cooking! So, it was tomato/basel pita chips with Quesa Blanca dipping sauce. After class the chocolate marshmallow ice cream will be a delightful end to the day.