• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who Or What Is Israel?

2ndpillar

About the suggestion that @2ndpillar is a Christian. Can you be a Christian and Reject the writings of Paul the Apostle? This is an open question to other members also.

@2ndpillar asserts over and over again that Paul the Apostle is a False Prophet. It appears to be a new branch of Messianic Judaism that Rejects the teachings of Paul the Apostle.
"Christianity" is the religion of Paul and his "beloved brother" Peter (2 Peter 3:15), the two "staffs" taken by the LORD, to "pasture the "flock"(Christian church) doomed for slaughter" (Zech 11:7) which was promulgated by the Roman emperor Constantine via his 325 Nicene Council which chose the false doctrine of the Trinity. "Christianity" is based on the false prophet Paul's false gospel of grace/cross, versus the gospel of the "kingdom of heaven" espoused by Yeshua. The Roman Emperor Constantine, the "beast with two horns like a lamb" (Rev 13:11) glorified both Peter and Paul by building basilicas (pagan cross shaped cathedrals) for both, and glorified the devil, Sol Invictus, Constantine's god, by declaring that Sunday, the day of the sun, was holy, and that none could buy or sell on that day, for he closed all shops on that day. The number of Constantine's name is 616, the original number (oldest version) of the beast of Rev 13.

Elihoenai

"Christianity" is the religion of Paul and his "beloved brother" Peter (2 Peter 3:15), the two "staffs" taken by the LORD, to "pasture the "flock"(Christian church) doomed for slaughter" (Zech 11:7) which was promulgated by the Roman emperor Constantine via his 325 Nicene Council which chose the false doctrine of the Trinity. "Christianity" is based on the false prophet Paul's false gospel of grace/cross, versus the gospel of the "kingdom of heaven" espoused by Yeshua. The Roman Emperor Constantine, the "beast with two horns like a lamb" (Rev 13:11) glorified both Peter and Paul by building basilicas (pagan cross shaped cathedrals) for both, and glorified the devil, Sol Invictus, Constantine's god, by declaring that Sunday, the day of the sun, was holy, and that none could buy or sell on that day, for he closed all shops on that day. The number of Constantine's name is 616, the original number (oldest version) of the beast of Rev 13.
What about Sabbath Keeping Churches, such as, Seventh-Day Adventist? They Observe the Sabbath and Follow the teachings of Paul the Apostle. As part of Sabbath Day Observance I attend local Seventh-Day Adventist Church, although I Am not and have never been a member of this Denomination. I Am not a member of any Denomination in Christendom.

River Sea

@Yokefellow

That is my website. :)

Wow, So that is your website!!! Your website provides lots of information!!! I've been reading your website.

From your website, it appears that Freemasons wrote the Bible. For example, look at the 24 ribs, which are the twenty-four elder ribs.

24 elder ribs.JPG

When I allow 'light in me to teach me', I feel 'fire-burn' in my spiritual chest-heart area, and that's spiritual food. Can you relate?

(finding words) Due to Freemason programming all these programs using our physical animal bodies for explanations, maybe it's a challenge for me to communicate about the light that I go to and who's my friend and counselor. I'll show you an example: This taken place at a different forum, not at this forum, but I'm showing you an example:

person claims I go to Satan without a care..JPG

@Yokefellow
Oh what are your thoughts about this, I screenshot the image from online and I added the writing in the yellow rectangle and showing where on the pyramid.

Religion Gov low on Prymid.JPG

Last edited:

Yokefellow

Wow, So that is your website!!! Your website provides lots of information!!! I've been reading your website.

Thank you. :)

From your website, it appears that Freemasons wrote the Bible.

Not write, but they may have influenced the KJV translation.

When I allow 'light in me to teach me', I feel 'fire-burn' in my spiritual chest-heart area, and that's spiritual food. Can you relate?

I think so. Learning new things is exciting and energizing for me at times.

I'll show you an example: This taken place at a different forum, not at this forum, but I'm showing you an example:

Haters gonna hate.

Oh what are your thoughts about this, I screenshot the image from online and I added the writing in the yellow rectangle and showing where on the pyramid.

I have often wondered what the hierarchy looks like. This is one shows Religion 'fooling' everyone...

Anti-capitalism_color—_Restored.png

I have no doubt that the government of the USA is under the influence of, if not completely controlled, by shadowy organizations.

Elihoenai

In relation to the posts on Freemasonry. Israel is part of Freemasonry.

Freemasons

Welcome to the Grand Lodge of the State of Israel of Ancient Free and Accepted Masons

Is the Law of Moses compatible with Freemasonry?

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
In relation to the posts on Freemasonry. Israel is part of Freemasonry.

Freemasons

Welcome to the Grand Lodge of the State of Israel of Ancient Free and Accepted Masons

Is the Law of Moses compatible with Freemasonry?
1. Freemasonry exists within Israel. That is not the same as being part of Israel.

2. Israel is not a theocracy. It has a secular government. It is not run according to Jewish law. It is a modern democracy.

Elihoenai

1. Freemasonry exists within Israel. That is not the same as being part of Israel.

2. Israel is not a theocracy. It has a secular government. It is not run according to Jewish law. It is a modern democracy.
The point I'm making is that there are Jewish Freemasons. The question I'm asking is, can you practice the Law of Moses and practice Freemasonry at the same time? Is the Law of Moses Compatible with Freemasonry? Is Judaism compatible with Freemasonry?

You have asserted that all Jews whether practitioners of Judaism, Atheists or Apostates are Jewish/Israel. Therefore, Jewish Freemasons means that Israel is part of Freemasonry. Israel is the People and the Country. Israel the People and the Country is part of Freemasonry.

Elohim/God has made Freemasons very Powerful:

The 300th Freemasonry celebration Nov 2 2017

Freemason 300th Anniversary

Last edited:

IndigoChild5559

The point I'm making is that there are Jewish Freemasons
So what?

Freemasons are basically a fraternal organization. It's like the Royal Order of Water Buffalos on the Flintstones. It is designed to encourage moral development through fraternity and knowledge of God. It's just not a big deal.

My understanding is that Freemasonry doesn't really care what religion you are, so long as you believe in God. If a person is a deeply religious Jew, I don't see where they would have the TIME to do Freemasonry as well. But I don't see any inherent conflict between following the God of Abraham and being a Freemason.

Remember that Jews are not monolithic. My opinion is just my opinon. I'm quite certain that, just like on any other topic, there is a range of opinions among Jews.

Elihoenai

So what?

Freemasons are basically a fraternal organization. It's like the Royal Order of Water Buffalos on the Flintstones. It is designed to encourage moral development through fraternity and knowledge of God. It's just not a big deal.

My understanding is that Freemasonry doesn't really care what religion you are, so long as you believe in God. If a person is a deeply religious Jew, I don't see where they would have the TIME to do Freemasonry as well. But I don't see any inherent conflict between following the God of Abraham and being a Freemason.

Remember that Jews are not monolithic. My opinion is just my opinon. I'm quite certain that, just like on any other topic, there is a range of opinions among Jews.
And you believe everything that you are told about Freemasonry? Freemasonry is a Secret Society. Why do you believe what you are told about Secret Societies? Can you trust an Organisation or Person that keeps Secrets from you?

Freemasonry
secret organization

Freemasonry, the teachings and practices of the fraternal (men-only) order of Free and Accepted Masons, the largest worldwide secret society—an oath-bound society, often devoted to fellowship, moral discipline, and mutual assistance, that conceals at least some of its rituals, customs, or activities from the public (secret societies do not necessarily conceal their membership or existence). Spread by the advance of the British Empire, Freemasonry remains most popular in the British Isles and in other countries originally within the empire. Estimates of the worldwide membership of Freemasonry in the early 21st century ranged from about two million to more than six million.

It's possible that you are a Jewish Female Freemason. Are there Jewish Female Freemasons? I suspect that if the Jewish Husband is a Freemason than the Jewish Wife would be a Freemason also. Freemasons sometimes keep it Secret that they are Freemason.

The secret world of female Freemasons - BBC News

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)

Then how does this work in conjunction with the idea that 1948 was a fulfillment of some divine prophecy that some believe regarding restoration of Israel to Jewish hands? As you probably know, the organizers of Zionism were not necessarily devout Jews, so what are your feelings regarding the nationalization of Israel with regard to governmental entities accepting it as a Jewish homeland? What happened during WW2 was terrible, a horrible thing, and as you probably know, even the U.S. did not always accept Jews trying to escape from Nazi massacre. My heart goes out to them, but I know and believe that God will make all matters right. (Back to Rambam again briefly.)

YoursTrue

So what?

Some opinions can be changed due to input of ideas as time goes on.

IndigoChild5559

And you believe everything that you are told about Freemasonry? Freemasonry is a Secret Society. Why do you believe what you are told about Secret Societies? Can you trust an Organisation or Person that keeps Secrets from you?
Oh heck. Secret societies are just for fun. When I was at the university, I pledged a sorority that was very big on doing charitable deeds. My initiation was a totally secret kind of thing, and that's what made it outrageously (and harmlessly) fun.

YoursTrue

Oh heck. Secret societies are just for fun. When I was at the university, I pledged a sorority that was very big on doing charitable deeds. My initiation was a totally secret kind of thing, and that's what made it outrageously (and harmlessly) fun.
I'm so glad I did not join a sorority. (I felt safer by not joining, actually.)

YoursTrue

Don't ask me. You'll have to ask the Christians that believe this.
Oh., You don't believe that it was divinely ordained that Israel was established as a so-called Jewish state in 1948. OK. Thank you for clarifying...I realize it was a political move and at least many had the opportunity to live there, perhaps you agree that the world is currently in a mess, I don't know if you believe that God is going to straighten things out in a wonderful way one day. Thanks for clarifying that you do not believe God had anything to do with the establishment of the state of Israel in 1948.

IndigoChild5559

Oh., You don't believe that it was divinely ordained that Israel was established as a so-called Jewish state in 1948. OK. Thank you for clarifying...I realize it was a political move and at least many had the opportunity to live there, perhaps you agree that the world is currently in a mess, I don't know if you believe that God is going to straighten things out in a wonderful way one day. Thanks for clarifying that you do not believe God had anything to do with the establishment of the state of Israel in 1948.
There is a prophecy in the Tanakh that the day will come when ALL the jews return to the land, during the messianic era. That hasn't happened. More than half the world's Jews still do not live in Israel.

Elihoenai

Are you saying the Freemason Secret Society is all about Harmless Fun? Do you believe that all Secret Societies is about Harmless Fun? Do you think that the Ku Klux Klan Secret Society is about Harmless Fun?

secret society

Secret society, any of a large range of membership organizations or associations that utilize secret initiations or other rituals and whose members often employ unique oaths, grips (handshakes), or other signs of recognition. Elements of secrecy may vary from a mere password to elaborate rituals, private languages, costumes, and symbols. The term may be applied to such widely divergent groups as U.S. college fraternities and sororities, the Ku Klux Klan, and international Freemasonry as well as to similar phenomena in ancient or precolonial cultures.

CBS Reports "Ku Klux Klan: The Invisible Empire" (1965) Preview

Last edited: