• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who will enter the paradise , the christains , the jews ,the muslims

no-body

I find the fundamentalist Islamic view of attaining paradise to be more absurd than fundamental Christianity. We are supposed to accept that some guy named Mohamed is the seal of the prophets... who based his entire religion around Arabic culture... who expects us to read the Koran in the original Arabic to "get it" ... yeah no thanks, it seems a little absurd to expect someone to learn a new language to reach paradise.

I like Islam in theory it is a very poetic religion. Get rid of the absurd notions of: Muhamed is the final prophet, the hadiths and the infidels going to hell and we'll talk about taking Arabic language courses.

.lava

Veteran Member
I find the fundamentalist Islamic view of attaining paradise to be more absurd than fundamental Christianity. We are supposed to accept that some guy named Mohamed is the seal of the prophets... who based his entire religion around Arabic culture... who expects us to read the Koran in the original Arabic to "get it" ... yeah no thanks, it seems a little absurd to expect someone to learn a new language to reach paradise.

I like Islam in theory it is a very poetic religion. Get rid of the absurd notions of: Muhamed is the final prophet, the hadiths and the infidels going to hell and we'll talk about taking Arabic language courses.

so far i know language between human and God is not Arabic. it is basically love that makes them communicate. when someone wishes to reach God, God sends him a teacher who speaks his own language. but one must love God to wish to reach it

no-body

so far i know language between human and God is not Arabic. it is basically love that makes them communicate. when someone wishes to reach God, God sends him a teacher who speaks his own language. but one must love God to wish to reach it

I agree but that sounds more like Sufi Islam than traditional Islam.

I'd rather focus on my spirituality in private than get broiled into the stigma calling myself a Muslim would bring.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Christian scripture makes it quite clear that all who call on the name of Jesus will be saved, so the idea that belief in Mohamed is a requiement is flawed.
its not flawed because that what God told us in the Quran ... who did not believe in Mohamaed (PBUH) and his message will not enter the paradise , how tell you that Jesus (PBUH) would save you ?? the Bible full of errors ??? we the Muslims believe that Jesus (PBUH) would deny you ??

This is a flawed question and it appears that it went unanswered.
that your view and all who did not believe
From what I have seen, only Christians have a guide to paradise (Heaven).
As for paradise (the Kingdom of God on earth) all religions point to it, some more than others. Being guided to it is one thing, getting in another.
and we the muslims said only the muslims would enter the paradise ... why because both of you (the christains , jews) did not believe in Quran , and Muhammad as messanger of God , and you have a bible did not belong to Moses and Jesus (peace be upon them ) and you believe that its belong to them ...in spite that enorme of errors that it found in it

T-OI

H.U.M.A.N
the God sent his messengers (Prophets ) to tell us that there is a future destination ... after the death of course ... that why God created the paradise and the hell .... these two places are our future destination . if you deny the future destination you deny also that God created the Hell and the Heaven ...lol

there is 4 state of mind i guess :
1- thinking mind (normal)
2- crazy mind (ill)
3- sleep (at the night)
4 - death mind (soul got out of body)
...in which state of mind would exist the paradise ?

yup, and we've been in heaven before we were born right? then we were thrown out of heaven because of stupid mistakes made by Adam and Eve, when we did nothing wrong but to deserve such punishment as to live in this accursed world and going through trial everyday. I considered earth as hell already..

Gauss

I advice everyone to read the scriptures of Emmanuel Swedenborg to hear about who will get rewards and not in afterlife. It is really logical and not at all what some religious people might think:

Swedenborg

Swedenborg points to Falun Dafa as the "New Church" that will rule earth.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
At my age I am probably nearer to finding out than most here.

However I very much doubt the existence of Paradise as a place.
Some might consider returning to God to be in Paradise. Or that Salvation is paradise.
We have no Idea at all what we will become or what we will find, all our Holy books have little more than conjecture about it. None are definitive.

arimoff

It is very interesting to see Muslims and Christians argue who is going where and even more interesting to see that Jews in both cases are going to hell.

Don't forget that you both believe in G-D of the Israelites (by the way Jews don't believe in hell) and that same G-D doesn't send people to hell for not being Jewish so how will he send Jews to hell for not believing in Jesus or Muhammad?

People, educate your selfs, logic is G-D given ability, use it.

Last edited:

Poisonshady313

A story about Chief of Town in egypt , called to main chefs of the there religions in that town , '"Imam" a muslim , and a "Clergyman" christain and a "Rabbi" jew ... He asked them : "i want for every one of you to prove me that , his religion is right, and guide to the paradise "... every one of them quiete (did not speak)...... then they dicided to choice the muslim to speak first..... the muslim said " if the jews will be enter the paradise , we will be with them ,because we believe in Moses , and if the Christains will be in the paradise we will be with them, because we believe in Jesus , and if we (Muslims) will be in the paradise , they will not, because they did not believe in Mohammed ".

"All these matters of Yeshu of Nazareth and of Muhammad who stood up after him are only intended to pave the way for the anointed king, and to mend the entire world to worship God together, thus: 'For then I shall turn a clear tongue to the nations to call all in the Name of the Lord and to worship him with one shoulder.'"

"How is this? The entire world had become filled with the issues of the anointed one and of the Torah and the Laws, and these issues had spread out unto faraway islands and among many nations uncircumcised in the heart, and they discuss these issues and the Torah's laws. These say: These Laws were true but are already defunct in these days, and do not rule for the following generations; whereas the other ones say: There are secret layers in them and they are not to be treated literally, and the Messiah had come and revealed their secret meanings. But when the anointed king will truly rise and succeed and will be raised and uplifted, they all immediately turn about and know that their fathers inherited falsehood, and their prophets and ancestors led them astray."

Maimonides

Bowman

A story about Chief of Town in egypt , called to main chefs of the there religions in that town , '"Imam" a muslim , and a "Clergyman" christain and a "Rabbi" jew ... He asked them : "i want for every one of you to prove me that , his religion is right, and guide to the paradise "... every one of them quiete (did not speak)...... then they dicided to choice the muslim to speak first..... the muslim said " if the jews will be enter the paradise , we will be with them ,because we believe in Moses , and if the Christains will be in the paradise we will be with them, because we believe in Jesus , and if we (Muslims) will be in the paradise , they will not, because they did not believe in Mohammed ".

He who has the Son has eternal life.

He who does not have the Son, does not have eternal life.

Both Jews & Muslims deny the Son - thus neither has eternal life.

Both will be judged outside of Paradise and will never enter it - but instead, will be suffer the second death.

Jews & Muslims have mis-interpreted their scriptures.

Mainstream Christians are the only ones to correctly interpret the scriptures.

The Koran even goes so far as to wholesale copy the Biblical Book of Revelation - of which, has entrance into Paradise only through faith in the Son, Jesus Christ, as God Almighty.

The Koranic description and entry into Paradise is the very same as described in Revelation.

Muslims are too busy following islam to see this...

xkatz

but majority of Muslims, Christians and Jews do believe in afterlife, right? see? nobody is questioning evidence here and OP does not even mention the word 'evidence' if i am not mistaken...

Well I am Jewish, I do indeed believe in G-d, but I do NOT believe in a literal Paradise or Heaven.

Last edited:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Well I am Jewish, I do indeed believe in G-d, but I do NOT believe in a literal Paradise or Heaven.

believe because He did not created us for a game , or on reason , He created us to obey him and believe in him (and He could recreat us again) , because of that He sent his Messengers . if i believe that there is not hereafter , i would do whatever i want , steal , kill, ..... because God would not punish me .right .

Twig pentagram

High Priest
believe because he did not created us for a game , or on reason , he created us to obey him and believe in him (and he could recreat us again) , because of that he sent his messengers . If i believe that there is not hereafter , i would do whatever i want , steal , kill, ..... Because god would not punish me .right .

Wrong.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
what is you book ?

It was a tongue-in-cheek remark referencing those who were insisting something was true solely because their particular holy book said it was. We had a "''A is true because Book 'X' said it was." "No,' B' is true because book 'Y' said it was." argument, which is silly.

And no, I don't need a book as a moral compass.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It was a tongue-in-cheek remark referencing those who were insisting something was true solely because their particular holy book said it was. We had a "''A is true because Book 'X' said it was." "No,' B' is true because book 'Y' said it was." argument, which is silly.

And no, I don't need a book as a moral compass.
:help::help::help::help::help::help::help: