• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why did god create homosexuality?

Sees

Dragonslayer
Evidently you didn't understand the nature of nature.

Its the design, sir.

Is it possible for to men to procreate without the help of a women?

Blessings, AJ

AJ, are you saying sexual acts are only for procreation?

Triumphant_Loser

Libertarian Egalitarian
Evidently you didn't understand the nature of nature.

From the Oxford Dictionary...

Natural
/ˈnaCHərəl

1.existing in or caused by nature; not made or caused by humankind

Animals have sex with other animals of the same gender in nature therefore it is natural. It honestly doesn't get any simpler than that.

look3467

Premium Member
From the Oxford Dictionary...

Natural
/ˈnaCHərəl

1.existing in or caused by nature; not made or caused by humankind

Animals have sex with other animals of the same gender in nature therefore it is natural. It honestly doesn't get any simpler than that.

The nature of procreation is between two opposites.Sperm and egg.In the beginning of humanity, there was a marriage. A marriage between heaven (Spirit breath of God-Adam) and the clay body of an earthen vessel. (Eve)
These two are opposite each other. That is the nature of that design.
From those two opposites, God created a living soul. (Man)
But man itself could nut pro-create, God therefore provided a man with a womb, opposite of one another for the purposes of procreation.
Again, that is, and will remain still, the nature of the design.
Anything different from that is understood as against nature in the creators eyes.
We, however, can say anything we want, call it it anything we like, still it changes nothing of what the Creator intended.
We can not justify changing somethings that the Creator created as null and void. Blessings, AJ

AmbiguousGuy

Anything different from that is understood as against nature in the creators eyes.
We, however, can say anything we want, call it it anything we like, still it changes nothing of what the Creator intended.

Forgive me saying so, but you seem to know very little about the Creator. I will be happy to answer questions if you like.

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
The nature of procreation is between two opposites.Sperm and egg.In the beginning of humanity, there was a marriage. A marriage between heaven (Spirit breath of God-Adam) and the clay body of an earthen vessel. (Eve)
But man itself could nut pro-create, God therefore provided a man with a womb, opposite of one another for the purposes of procreation.
We can not justify changing somethings that the Creator created as null and void. Blessings, AJ
1) Sex isn't always (or even mostly) about procreation.
2) Your exegesis of Genesis is abysmal.
3) If (as your signature line says) God takes us as we are, "as we are" includes homosexuality for some. Or are homosexuals somehow magically not included in "us?"

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
This simply an abominable reading of the text. I am convinced you are simply making things up. There is no reason that Eve does not have the breath of life within her. You seem to want to reduce the female to an empty vessel, which is probably a post-hoc justification of your own sexist beliefs.

Triumphant_Loser

Libertarian Egalitarian
This simply an abominable reading of the text. I am convinced you are simply making things up. There is no reason that Eve does not have the breath of life within her. You seem to want to reduce the female to an empty vessel, which is probably a post-hoc justification of your own sexist beliefs.

Women having the breath of life? ABSOLUTELY PREPOSTEROUS! Next thing you know, they'll try to tell us that they actually have the right to vote and get jobs! ABSOLUTE HERESY! :D

kloth

I suspect some answers you'll get will be that God didn't create homosexuality

As I believe in creative evolution I'd say neither homosexuality nor heterosexuality were created persay

some people say homosexuality is a natural creation of god, and will claim hermaphrodites existing is proof of that. yet, there is no solid proof that hermaphrodites exists to date, other than claims.
one thing I notice is people never question about perversion evolving, or they act like child abuse has never led to long term psychological disorders, sometimes sexual disorders. as far as I know, most people aren't born with an uncontrollable lust to rape, and butcher someone before or after raping them.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
If your mind is on other things, yes! But if not, then an erection is the alternative.....that is, if you choose to focus on it.

Have you tried giving of your time helping at the local nursing home?
Have you tried writing a book?
Are you happy with your job, why not step out and be adventurous and try a new thing.

There are so many things in life that can occupy our minds for the better.

Blessings, AJ

Yeah, tried that for a long long time. I didn't even know bisexuality was a real thing being brought up in a Catholic home. I thought I was sick, disgusting, and ready to stick a gun in my mouth. Then I decided I wasn't sick, and lo and behold, I could finally focus on doing good things for others instead of trying to pray the gay away.

And after 20 years of accepting my orientation as healthy, normal, and not an abomination, I've been much happier and better adjusted.

So, if you believe it's easy for a queer to just change their minds or develop a new habit, how about you focus your mind on becoming gay for 6 months? Then change back to being straight, and you'll be a remarkable story of modern day sexology, queer studies, and gender studies.

Triumphant_Loser

Libertarian Egalitarian
Yeah, tried that for a long long time. I didn't even know bisexuality was a real thing being brought up in a Catholic home. I thought I was sick, disgusting, and ready to stick a gun in my mouth. Then I decided I wasn't sick, and lo and behold, I could finally focus on doing good things for others instead of trying to pray the gay away.

And after 20 years of accepting my orientation as healthy, normal, and not an abomination, I've been much happier and better adjusted.

So, if you believe it's easy for a queer to just change their minds or develop a new habit, how about you focus your mind on becoming gay for 6 months? Then change back to being straight, and you'll be a remarkable story of modern day sexology, queer studies, and gender studies.

I love how he assumed that you can't be both bi and do good deeds too. It's either one or the other. "Whoops, I can't help this old lady cross the street, because I'm bisexual. Goodness I almost forgot! Silly me!":eek:

FranklinMichaelV.3

some people say homosexuality is a natural creation of god, and will claim hermaphrodites existing is proof of that. yet, there is no solid proof that hermaphrodites exists to date, other than claims.
one thing I notice is people never question about perversion evolving, or they act like child abuse has never led to long term psychological disorders, sometimes sexual disorders. as far as I know, most people aren't born with an uncontrollable lust to rape, and butcher someone before or after raping them.

Hermaphrodite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Educate ya self FOOL!

JK, but seriously.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
I love how he assumed that you can't be both bi and do good deeds too. It's either one or the other. "Whoops, I can't help this old lady cross the street, because I'm bisexual. Goodness I almost forgot! Silly me!":eek:

I think the advice was given for us for the purpose of taking our minds off of being attracted to the same sex. Somehow doing good deeds will remind us to be attracted to the opposite sex, but the same sex will somehow be healed.

But still, I think it would be funny to use the excuse of not paying taxes due to our orientation.

"Whoops, I can't pay my taxes. My bisexuality won't let me. Sorry, IRS!" :cheer:

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member

Hermaphrodites do exist in the animal kingdom. The closest humans come to that is intersex. Then, when it comes to gender, there are transgender people. There are also species that can change their sex.

What does that have to do with the topic?

kloth

Hermaphrodite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Educate ya self FOOL!

JK, but seriously.
I'm not stupid enough to believe just anything and everything off the net, especially off Wikipedia and I know how Wikipedia is.
thanks for the reply anyway, idiot. jkt...but very seriously. :beach:

Hermaphrodites do exist in the animal kingdom. The closest humans come to that is intersex. Then, when it comes to gender, there are transgender people. There are also species that can change their sex.
What does that have to do with the topic?
how do you know for sure? have you seen this is person? what species? if you don't say what species you are talking about 9when you easily can) then I assume you are making it up, or taking an educated guess, or believing what others simply tell you.
people who have a sex change doesn't count.
i'll try and be a bit more clear, people often relate homosexuality and hermaphrodites as the same thing kind of, and both being something that these people are born with. I've come across that at least at times from people on the net, and in person from people who believe that. I've tried searching for proof of hermaphrodites on the net and found nothing really close, may be hard to do because you have to see the genitals.

the second part I question how much does child abuse have to do with making people gay. in other words, is being gay a psychological disorder? i never met a homosexual who will admit that, but is it a possibility i wonder. because what are bi sexuals really?
abuse can be long term torment for years on a kid, look at some people who were molested once as a child and still harvest the pain into adulthood like it happened last week, people who are much older now are like that. in a world where sex is such a big deal, and often something people are very defensive and insecure about in society, i can see how people will go through life keeping sex abuse a secret.

anyway thanks for the reply.
anyway, thanks for the reply.

Last edited:

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
how do you know for sure? have you seen this is person? what species? if you don't say what species you are talking about 9when you easily can) then I assume you are making it up, or taking an educated guess, or believing what others simply tell you.
i'll try and be a bit more clear, people often relate homosexuality and hermaphrodites as the same thing kind of, and both being something that these people are born with. I've come across that at least at times from people on the net, and in person from people who believe that. I've tried searching for proof of hermaphrodites on the net and found nothing really close, may be hard to do because you have to see the genitals.

the second part I question how much does child abuse have to do with making people gay. in other words, is being gay a psychological disorder? i never met a homosexual who will admit that, but is it a possibility i wonder. because what are bi sexuals really?
abuse can be long term torment for years on a kid, look at some people who were molested once as a child and still harvest the pain into adulthood like it happened last week, people who are much older now are like that. in a world where sex is such a big deal, and often something people are very defensive and insecure about in society, i can see how people will go through life keeping sex abuse a secret.

You really have to be trolling with this garbage. I'm not wasting my time with this crap. Go troll elsewhere.

Triumphant_Loser

Libertarian Egalitarian
I'm not stupid enough to believe just anything and everything off the net, especially off Wikipedia and I know how Wikipedia is.
thanks for the reply anyway, idiot. jkt...but very seriously. :beach:

Umm... I'm bi, and I was NEVER abused as kid.:confused:

look3467

Premium Member
1) Sex isn't always (or even mostly) about procreation.
2) Your exegesis of Genesis is abysmal.
3) If (as your signature line says) God takes us as we are, "as we are" includes homosexuality for some. Or are homosexuals somehow magically not included in "us?"

If the first two Adams were of the same gender, then they would have lived, after doing what ever they desired to do with their body's, then they died. End of humanity.

But God created both male and female genders out of the same Adam.

Look:Gen_1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

One, "created he...... him".
Two, "male and female created he.....them.

If you try to understand the spiritual significance of that, you will see a picture of a marriage.

The marriage between to complete opposites. 1. Heaven 2. Earth.
One spiritual the other earthly.

Out of that marriage the offspring was a living soul.

That living soul was Adam.

But Adam by himself could not populate the earth, or if you will, become like the creator and create by pro-creating.

Another Adam, equal to, signified by the middle rib,God created Eve.

Man with a womb.

Look: Gen_5:2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

Now.....that was the original intent, design of which is the "nature" of which is spoken of....as against.

What we do with our bodies is our choice......after all....are we not as gods?

OK...now to answer the question you posed "God takes us as we are, as we are" includes homosexuality for some.

Absolutely! And if you want to also include murderers, rapists, etc.

Why is that? Because as gods, God knew our pitfalls. He also knew that we were doomed to complete none existence after life.

That is why the Potter made a pot of clay that became marred in the making.

Rather than toss it away, He again made another one....this time a perfect one.

The perfect one than became the basis by which all of mankind would be saved. For they were made of the same lump.

You can now see the word "all" to be all inclusive. For God came to save the soul and not the earthen vessel.

The soul He saved is you, me and everybody that is born in the flesh and has a name.

Knowing all that, and knowing the love of God, placing complete trust in Him would encourage us to live right.

Live right....well you might say is a matter of interpretation. Yes, true.

So who am I to judge? Each one of us should judge ourselves. Evaluate our beliefs, our actions and live accordingly.

Blessings, AJ