• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why does homosexuality seem to get more hate?

Tristesse

Why shouldn't they be together? it's a man and a woman, isn't it?

You guessed wrong. ;)

It's more than enough for this debate. :yes:

I'm starting top think this is a joke, but I'll humor you. They shouldn't be together because of your argument for why homosexuals shouldn't be together. Procreation.

Tristesse

I already know how STDs can be prevented, and abstinence before marriage is the most effective. People like you need to stop pointing your fingers at the moral & responsible people.

I'm pointing my fingers at ignorance, not necessarily religion.

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
Same here. I've also stopped enabling anti-Christian people spreading their hate, bigotry and ignorance.

Just so you know, I have at no stage said that I am anti-Christian. I told you a while ago, that this is where I come from, and although it did very well to teach me what I was not, I still hold that part dear. For without it, I would not be me.

Adonis65

Truth is, I don't hate homosexuals at all. It's the rabid supporters of the gay agenda who label us as bigot haters. We're just trying to stave off another society crushing wave of sin; in a way, you can take the floods in New Orleans as an example. What happened to that sin-filled sector of the U.S. is like a foreshadowing of much scarier things to come.

Last edited:

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Truth is, I don't hate homosexuals at all. It's the rabid supporters of the gay agenda who label us as bigot haters. We're just trying to stave off another society crushing wave of sin. Sort of like what happened in New Orleans. You could even say what happened to that sin-filled sector of the U.S. is a foreshadowing of things to come.

Now I'm pretty positive that this little fella's a "poe".

St Giordano Bruno

I think through the centuries society leaned to men with a more warrior type of mentality and by in large homosexuals had too many feminine qualities the face up to the being the bravest warriors on the battlefield. Heterosexual men loaded with testosterone were viewed to fight better and win important battles. This is why the defence force is the most reluctant to recruit gay guys because of centuries of prejudice assuming they were too effeminate and passivistic to take on such roles but I do personally know a few lesbian couples who are in the army and they are OK. No so many issues with passivistic tendencies with them.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I'm pretty positive this forum was created by homosexuals & atheists.

They hide under your bed, waiting for an opportune time to eat your children. Fortunately God will smite all the sinners with random natural disasters in an impractical, inefficient, Rube Goldberg machine fashion.

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
Truth is, I don't hate homosexuals at all. It's the rabid supporters of the gay agenda who label us as bigot haters. We're just trying to stave off another society crushing wave of sin. Sort of like what happened in New Orleans. You could even say what happened to that sin-filled sector of the U.S. is a foreshadowing of things to come.
Well you certainly fooled me.

What's the gay agenda?

Imagine, that as a child, there are people around you telling you that God doesn't love you. That you aren't worthy. That you shouldn't exist. That you are an abomonation. Imagine being told for 20 years that you are less of a human being than other because you are a personification of sin. That for 20 years you get told that it's people like you who cause disease, famine, and death simply for being who you are. Imagine that you cannot change anything about this, that you are forever doomed to be something that people the world over despise, and hate.

Now imagine that you discover that there is someone else who is like you. Imagine discovering that you are not alone in feeling this way. Imagine that you discover that nothing you or anyone does can change who you are. Imagine that you discover that there are many, many people with the exact same problems and feelings. For your whole life you've been told that you are nothing but dog-doo on god's shoe, yet there are many, many people in the same situation. You talk amongst yourselves. You realise that there is actually nothing wrong with you. You realise that you are simply made the way you are. Yet this whole time, there are still people telling you that you are worthless.

Would you not speak out against that? Would you not want people to know that there is actually nothing wrong with you, and that you are just being who you are? Would you not want other people who feel the same as you and who face the same messages as you to realise that they are not alone? Would you not want to live your life just like everyone else, without being told that you shouldn't exist, that you are the cause for troubles around the world? Of course you would. Anyone would.

If you can momentarily put yourself into those shoes, and feel the anger, the depression and the self-hate for simply existing, then you might come close to what it is to be gay in a society that doesn't have the strength to accept that people are different.

Why are you surprised at gay people speaking out against that? Why are you surprised that people march the streets for equal rights? Are you even human?

Tristesse

Oh, so God hates homosexuals. Nothing new there, He also has no respect for woman and has no issue with slave ownership. Is this your source for morality? I suggest you stop dictating what morality should be and understand that when you make judgements about morality based on bronze age thinking, thats disasterous. Put down the bible and think for yourself. :D