• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Doesn't the World Call on Hamas to Surrender?

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Obviously Zionist are the majority since Zionist means someone want a Jewish state. But it’s complicated. Because if you don’t support the government on their efforts to keep Israel safe then they are usually labeled as antisemitic or a self hating Jew. But yeah the right wing Zionist are the majority so it’s a majority now
Just wondering. Thanks for your input.

Truthseeker

Non-debating member when I can help myself
I see the fault is with the Religious Leaders. They are the ones that always caused hate and war to people.
I also see, people at fault. Because they blindly follow their Religious Leaders and scholars. Thus, they are lead to hell fire , by their Religious Leaders.
In an immediate sense, the Palestinians and Israel leaders were once moving towards an accord. The Oslo accords. Then Hamas started terrorist attacks to stop that peace. The history is complicated after that but over time Netanyahu came along and promised security to the Israel people. He cared only for the Jews in his country. It was apparent to the Arabs that was all he wanted. Over time Hamas took over the Gaza strip, because the people there wanted that. It is an ugly picture.

InvestigateTruth

Veteran Member
Not really the topic of the thread, maybe open a new thread ?

We believe our a whole life is a test. Our purpose is to worship Allah alone and don’t attach any partners. We believe the prophet is his last messenger Allah has sent and revealed the Quran through him. So suffering we see it as a test because this may cause someone to leave their faith or even better strengthen his relationship with Allah. Same with happiness, someone can leave islams because he is happy what he have and think he doesn’t need god or happiness can strengthen his relationship with Allah because he is grateful what god has giving him.

Why not saying it is a submission test from God. One can see, God has given the Land to the Jews. This is not, what the Muslims like. But, they accept the Will of God, and be happy with His Will.

MayPeaceBeUpOnYou

Why not saying it is a submission test from God. One can see, God has given the Land to the Jews. This is not, what the Muslims like. But, they accept the Will of God, and be happy with His Will.
Your quistion why Allah let Muslims suffer, it think answered clearly.
About Allah will. Just because we Allah wills something that doesn’t mean we don’t have free will. Just is there something called justice. If there is injustice then we are instructed to fight injustice
Let alone just in general. If a person doesn’t believe in god and there is injustice committing to them then surely they also fight that. It’s something we are born with

InvestigateTruth

Veteran Member
Your quistion why Allah let Muslims suffer, it think answered clearly.
About Allah will. Just because we Allah wills something that doesn’t mean we don’t have free will. Just is there something called justice. If there is injustice then we are instructed to fight injustice
Let alone just in general. If a person doesn’t believe in god and there is injustice committing to them then surely they also fight that. It’s something we are born with

But Muslims tried many times and fought with Israelites. If it was the Will of God, He would have aided them, and answered their prayers. Since the Muslims tried, but God did not make their wish come true, shouldn't a Muslim understand that, it is not God's will to give them the land?

When did Allah ask the Muslims to fight with Jews to capture the Holy land? This is not a Holy war, to be considered martyrdom in the sight of God.

MayPeaceBeUpOnYou

But Muslims tried many times and fought with Israelites. If it was the Will of God, He would have aided them, and answered their prayers. Since the Muslims tried, but God did not make their wish come true, shouldn't a Muslim understand that, it is not God's will to give them the land
The decree of god is something we cannot fully understand. Even this he will everything to happen, we also have free will. Like I said before just because Muslims lost the fight doesn’t mean we should accept injustice committed by others.
When did Allah ask the Muslims to fight with Jews to capture the Holy land? This is not a Holy war, to be considered martyrdom in the sight of God.
He didn’t explicitly told us. He did explicitly told us we can when injustice is committed.

Edit:

This fight didn’t stared because we are Muslim and they are Jews. This started because injustice was committed. If the case that it’s because of religion then there would be no Jews left there, since Muslims ruled the lands for centuries and didn’t help the Jews in the past when they were prosecuted by the west and Christian’s around the world

Last edited:

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
What a logic. So when people are in a prison in the us and they are happy and laughing then they arent in a priosn?.

It is in no way a "prison", which even pictures from Gaza prior to the recent conflict show. What one sees is not altogether dissimilar to what you'll see in many areas of the Middle East.

metis

Were people free to travel to foreign countries?

They could, but...
If this sounds cruel, it is consistent with longstanding policy: Egypt is solicitous about the problems of Palestinians but doesn’t want them on its soil. Cairo is already trotting out its usual excuses of poverty and security: Egypt can’t afford to host refugees, and they might cause trouble.

Other Arab nations offer variations of those lines. Jordan already has too many Palestinians (they make up more than half the population of the kingdom) and too many refugees from other places, such as Syria. Turkey, which is sympathetic to the Palestinian cause, likewise has its hands full of refugees from other parts...
-- No, Palestinians Can’t Just Leave Gaza

metis

For the honest others here, this is from the Hadith, but I am only going to give you a piece of it as it's quite lengthy:
7- The occupation of the Holy Land is due to Muslims’ lapsing in weakness and deviating from Allah’s teachings. The occupation of the Jews to the Holy Land is something casual. The Holy Land is waiting for the time when there will be holy people who strictly abide by Allah’s teachings to deserve it... -- What Does the Quran Say about the Promised Land? | About Islam

MayPeaceBeUpOnYou

They could, but...
If this sounds cruel, it is consistent with longstanding policy: Egypt is solicitous about the problems of Palestinians but doesn’t want them on its soil. Cairo is already trotting out its usual excuses of poverty and security: Egypt can’t afford to host refugees, and they might cause trouble.

Other Arab nations offer variations of those lines. Jordan already has too many Palestinians (they make up more than half the population of the kingdom) and too many refugees from other places, such as Syria. Turkey, which is sympathetic to the Palestinian cause, likewise has its hands full of refugees from other parts...
-- No, Palestinians Can’t Just Leave Gaza
So if they aren’t free to travel, that is considered to be a prison correct?
***STAFF EDIT***I never have made any such claim. Have you no conscience?
Not the first time talking to you and last time I asked you something you didn’t reply because you brought Islam in to the conversation
That shows to me you have a agenda here and which is dishonest

Last edited by a moderator:

metis

To others here:
Just before Israel's response to 10-7, they tried to work out an arrangement with Egypt to have Palestinians go into camps that could be built in the Sinai so as to screen them as they were brought back into Gaza, but the Egyptians refused. Had they been willing to do as such, a lot of innocent people would not have been and still being killed.

Again, just a reminder that Hamas has been working in conjunction with Iran as are Islamic Jihad, Hezbollah, ... Iran has made it clear that they view "Israel" as basically stolen land that must be liberated, which is supported by what's in the Hadith.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
So if they aren’t free to travel, that is considered to be a prison correct?

Not the first time talking to you and last time I asked you something you didn’t reply because you brought Islam in to the conversation
That shows to me you have a agenda here and which is dishonest
Why don't some European countries take on some refugees? And why is Hamas blocking Palestinians from leaving?