• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why I don't accept Christian or Muslim Faith

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Except that in some cultures where spirit possession is quite common and accepted as a part of their reality, would disagree with you. Western society cannot rationalize this yet that is our cultural experience. Others see this as very normal. Of course, if one believes that our perspective is the only one that is true then one can psychologize anything not acceptable to western culture.
Remember what I was saying about dissociation? That's the only explanation you need.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Dude. What are you talking about? How do you know Satan being a jinn sees God as a Jinn?

Bro. Have a cup of tea and say hi to me as a brother. Yeah?
Salam

Long time bro. Good to see you.

From many hadiths that say Allah (swt) will have mercy on muwahadin (those who unify God) and other factors.

I think he hates God so much he makes other people disbelieve in unseen world, even though he sees it, but to me, there is no way he would sanely function if he believed he was rebelling against the Absolute Being.

No other disbeliever is like that. Every other disbeliever deceives themselves to an extent and denies truth (Even if they deeply know the truth).

I think he was the first Gnostic in the sense, he believes the form universe is created and maintained by an evil being.

I think it's not possible for him to not have repented if he didn't mix truth and falsehood. No one denies pure truth and no one acknowledges pure falsehood.

The way people make it Iblis knows the signs of God are true, and knows the truth, just disobeys, doesn't make sense.

He would be a believer, but a rebellious one, but not a disbeliever if this was true. The Quran says "whoever believes in God, God guides their heart" and says regarding paradise, "that is for whoever fears God".

Bear Wild

Remember what I was saying about dissociation? That's the only explanation you need.
Not really. Yes in our western society this is seen as a disassociation but that is our culture. I have become aware of other points of view and that does not mean i have experienced them but I know those who have. It is more complex than a simple term as dissociation that is going on. This is no different that psychologizing a mystical experience as some disconnect with reality. For me it created a greater understanding of reality than what I had before.

Muffled

Jesus in me
I don't feel called to him, either.

I'm also unable to put him to any elevated status as sometimes seems expected in this culture. I see him as just one of many...
I believe that means you just don't have the right information or you choose to ignore it.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
My biggest actual gripe with Christianity is the hypocrisy, and claiming only One god as True. When they All are.
See, and that's the sort of reasoning that I find just unbelievably bigoted. The number of hypocrites in Christianity is no greater than any other group.

Last edited:

The Hammer

Skald
Premium Member
See, and that's the sort of reasoning that I find just unbelievably bigoted. The number of bigots in Christianity is no greater than any other group.

Your not wrong. I've never claimed otherwise. Living with bigoted Christians most of my life, and interacting online with mainly bigoted Christians, gave me a bigoted view for a time.

But. It's also just not a view I hold, whatever reasons I put down to explain, won't ever satisfy everyone, and will be handwaved away. Most don't see any legitimate reason NOT to believe.