• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why is Homosexuality EVIL?

DeviChaaya

Jai Ambe Gauri
Premium Member
Because of bum babies. Serious guys! All that anal sex has got to create a bum baby ONE day!

jamesmorrow

Maybe but for humans 1000 years is still many generations away from the actual guilty jews. So that´s a BIG miss for God..

When Pilate saw that he could not prevail at all, but rather that a tumult was rising, he took water and washed his hands and said, “I am innocent of the blood of this Just person. You see to it.” And all the people answered and said,“His blood be upon us and on our children.” (Matthew 27:24–25)

"Father, forgive them, because they don´t know what they are doing. But only to those that have accepted me. Screw the rest. Wait, better yet, just screw his children."..
I always forget that last part! My bad! :sorry1:..

is that sarcasm i smell? boy i will slap that smirk right off yo face son....... but all jokes aside, there was actually a quick walkin fast talkin announcer guy there who read all terms and conditions right after jesus recited his line.. people just didnt pay attention...... but seriously, all jokes aside now. when jesus said "forgive them" he was referring to all of humanity, because he took the sin of the world on his shoulders..... now, he gave us free will though, and so..... aahh, **** it, i really dont have a clue how to answer this one.... so you win on this point... just dont let it get to your head

He abolished the old law in MANY things written. After he goes against more than one old law I have no reason to believe that the rest are good. I only keep those he said were good. Like "you are gods".

If you think Jesus didn´t put on a NEW LAW then you might be reading the wrong bible, or hjust taking into consideration veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery outdated material. Considering it was outsdated 2000 years ago.

dang it. i think you got me again... ****!!!

Me Myself

Back to my username
When Pilate saw that he could not prevail at all, but rather that a tumult was rising, he took water and washed his hands and said, “I am innocent of the blood of this Just person. You see to it.” And all the people answered and said,“His blood be upon us and on our children.” (Matthew 27:24–25)!

But that was the bllieve of them time for jews. That the son pays for the sins of the father. Jesus never said that, just "the people". QWell, "the people" have been wrong througout history :D

is that sarcasm i smell? boy i will slap that smirk right off yo face son....... but all jokes aside, there was actually a quick walkin fast talkin announcer guy there who read all terms and conditions right after jesus recited his line.. people just didnt pay attention...... but seriously, all jokes aside now. when jesus said "forgive them" he was referring to all of humanity, because he took the sin of the world on his shoulders..... now, he gave us free will though, and so..... aahh, **** it, i really dont have a clue how to answer this one.... so you win on this point... just dont let it get to your head

dang it. i think you got me again... ****!!!

If you are serious, I am actually humbled o.o

I almost never hear anyone seriously say that when they feel it, so kudos to you :D

jamesmorrow

But that was the bllieve of them time for jews. That the son pays for the sins of the father. Jesus never said that, just "the people". QWell, "the people" have been wrong througout history :D

If you are serious, I am actually humbled o.o

I almost never hear anyone seriously say that when they feel it, so kudos to you :D

god still had a covenant with the jews. when god sent his son jesus down with the new covenant, the jews rejected it, and killed his son. so god gave the jews just what they asked for under the old covenant.

Me Myself

Back to my username
god still had a covenant with the jews. when god sent his son jesus down with the new covenant, the jews rejected it, and killed his son. so god gave the jews just what they asked for under the old covenant.

Aww so you weren´t serious? :(

Well, I said what I meant.

If that was it, then Jesus forgiveness was ineffective, and the "decision" of wanting the old covenant would still be of the fathers, not those with problems near WWII.

I don´t agree, but have it as you may :shrug:

jamesmorrow

Aww so you weren´t serious? :(

Well, I said what I meant.

If that was it, then Jesus forgiveness was ineffective, and the "decision" of wanting the old covenant would still be of the fathers, not those with problems near WWII.

I don´t agree, but have it as you may :shrug:

serious about what?

jesus' sacrifice was very effective. thats why we have the new covenant today for anyone who so chooses to accept it..... god is not forcing anyone.... those jews exercised their free will and chose to reject it, and kill jesus, so god gave them what they asked for..... and to this day, the jews still live under the old covenant.... they did so during WW2 as well, didnt they? had they repented and accepted jesus into their hearts as their personal lord and savior the outcome may have been different.

Me Myself

Back to my username
serious about what?

jesus' sacrifice was very effective.

jesus_10.jpg

hats why we have the new covenant today for anyone who so chooses to accept it.....

The new one wasn´t an option, the same way the first one wasn´t an option.

hats why we have the new covenant today for anyone who so chooses to accept it..... god is not forcing anyone....

according to you he forced the jews in the camps to be well... torturered and killed because something they parents did.

those jews exercised their free will and chose to reject it, and kill jesus, so god gave them what they asked for..... and to this day, the jews still live under the old covenant.... they did so during WW2 as well, didnt they? had they repented and accepted jesus into their hearts as their personal lord and savior the outcome may have been different.

For starters, germans were killing jews as a race, not a religion. There could be christian jews in the camps. They don´t really cared about the religion. Their problem was mostly racial...

jamesmorrow

The new one wasn´t an option, the same way the first one wasn´t an option.
how so

according to you he forced the jews in the camps to be well... torturered and killed because something they parents did....

i never said that "he" whoever that may be forced jews in camps. but yes. i have already provided the verse that shows how the jews asked for the blood of jesus to be on them and their children.

For starters, germans were killing jews as a race, not a religion. There could be christian jews in the camps. They don´t really cared about the religion. Their problem was mostly racial...

the majority of jews were jewish though, and those christian jews who repented are in heaven now at god's right side.

Me Myself

Back to my username
no. jesus never said homos are evil. christianity opposes the disease of homosexuality, as you would oppose the disease of cancer, but jesus loves man.

Jesus never opposed homosexuality neither.

Wheter it is or not a "disease" has nothing to do with what Jesus said.

jamesmorrow

Jesus never opposed homosexuality neither.

Wheter it is or not a "disease" has nothing to do with what Jesus said.

jesus is not recorded to have opposed many other immoral acts either .. doesnt mean he is indifferent or even supports them in fact jesus clearly says "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. homosexuality being one of those.

and then we have the apostle paul in the new testament who was far closer to jesus than you or i ever will be, and he continued the teachings he learned from the great teacher jesus. he clearly condemns homosexuality. ..... so just because jesus is not recorded to have mentioned something does not mean it is fair game..... is it not a sin to drown kittens in the hot tub while masturbating?? of course it is..... just because jesus didnt say, "hey, dont drown kittens while pleasuring yourself" doesnt mean jesus is indifferent to it or even condones it..

DeviChaaya

Jai Ambe Gauri
Premium Member
did someone call my name?

Your name is Bum Baby? Really? Or Anal Sex? Or Boning Sum Bum? (Sorry, couldn't resist.)

Seriously, guys, I can't wait for bum babies! When bum babies happen maybe the old Patriarch will come down and tell everyone He said no bum bonin' because He was afraid we'd all like it too much (the men performing it and ladies watchin' it!).

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
I think you do not wish to say it, but your reasoning pushes you into implying it involuntarily.If you follow your logic to the end you will not like the outcome. This is what happens when you are not strict with your beliefs. You might be fine on the surface but beneath the surface you will find to be at odds with yourself.

I think he's saying that Christian homosexuals who try not to do homosexual acts will be saved but those who believe their homosexual acts to be acceptable wont as they haven't changed their will to that of God's i.e. they aren't trying to follow God's will and desires but their own

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
The question I have is this:

On reading the Bible it is fairly clear that the religion is anti-homosexual.

In that case , why would a homosexual choose to become or remain a Christian?

Some have suggested that an interpretation allows for homosexuality, if so - what makes you think this?

Now, I am no homophobe but if a religious book told me that I could not have blue eyes then I would try to find another God.

yes, no?

Maybe because they genuinely believe that the religion is true? Also the bible only condemns homosexual acts, to my knowledge, and not homosexuals. Besides, there are many Christians who have failed God yet still believe. Why? because they know that God will forgive them for their behaviour if they genuinely repent. It's one of the things that makes Christianity so popular.

jamesmorrow

I think he's saying that Christian homosexuals who try not to do homosexual acts will be saved but those who believe their homosexual acts to be acceptable wont as they haven't changed their will to that of God's i.e. they aren't trying to follow God's will and desires but their own

I doubt it. I think he is saying that as long as you have a pure heart and pure intentions in relation to god's will. And dont knowingly or intentionally oppose god's will, homosexuals should be fine. What i pointed out is that the same would apply to murderers of homosexuals who also in their hearts believe to do god's will.....it shouldnt be about good intentions and a clear conscience. Cause its a slippery slope