• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Islam, Christianity and modern Judaism are all apostate religious institutions.

Flankerl

Yet you are very preoccupied with defending mainstream rabbinic positions on almost all texts. I could care less whether you have a personal Rabbi. You're clearly defending your spiritual sugar daddies.

Ah so edgy. Your problem is that you aren't the first one on this Forum or the Internet to claim that you have totally understood what XYZ-Religion truly means and that everyone else is doing it wrong.

You aren't a special snowflake. Now leave us evil fake Jews alone.

Ahem, +l at the end. ;)

I don't know what Flanker has down. All I know is that he/she is blindly defending Rabbinic interpretation that she deems is authoritative and binding. Which is false.

When was the last time when I even quoted a Rabbi on this Forum?

Yeah, that's it .The Torah doesnt exist anymore. And as I have shown above, a number of verses that prove that.

Ooh really?

The Qur'an is well-protected and here are the evidences

Surat Al - Hajir verse (9)
Sahih International
"Indeed, it is We who sent down the Qur'an and indeed, We will be its guardian."

Surat Fuşşilat verse (41)
"Indeed, those who disbelieve in the message after it "
Verse(42)
"Falsehood cannot approach it from before it or from behind it; [it is] a revelation from a [Lord who is] Wise and Praiseworthy."

Surat Al - Kahf verse (27)
"And recite, [O Muhammad], what has been revealed to you of the Book of your Lord. There is no changer of His words, and never will you find in other than Him a refuge."

Surat Al-Ankabut verse (48)
"And you did not recite before it any scripture, nor did you inscribe one with your right hand. Otherwise the falsifiers would have had [cause for] doubt."

Verse (49)
"Rather, the Qur'an is distinct verses [preserved] within the breasts of those who have been given knowledge. And none reject Our verses except the wrongdoers."

Surat Az-Zukhruf verse (3)
"Indeed, We have made it an Arabic Qur'an that you might understand."
Verse (4)
"And indeed it is, in the Mother of the Book with Us, exalted and full of wisdom."

Surat Al-Wāqi`ah verse (77)
"Indeed, it is a noble Qur'an"
Verse (78)
"In a Register well-protected;"
Verse (79)
"None touch it except the purified."
Verse (80)
"[It is] a revelation from the Lord of the worlds."

Surat Al-Baqara verse (2)
"This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah -
I don't think that there is anything for you left to say.

Well now, my job of showing the truth is done.Now , it's up to you .

Islam is very peaceful and beautiful religion.If you want to learn more about it, just click here.
SULTAN ISLAMIC LINKS, Discover Islam, Muslim people, Holy Quran and Islamic Religion

So if I write a book about how the Quran is wrong it somehow becomes true.

This way easier than science.

Also your kind of person is also not new on this Forum. It's quite honestly getting a bit boring as you and those who came before you have yet to convince one single non-Muslim to burn his false teachings.

Why not do something productive. I hear Syria is great this time of the year.

Simplelogic

Then prove it if it's supposedly that available. Prove that the 613 Laws were given prior to Sinai. You keep making statements but you don't back them up.
You might want to scroll up ^^^. I highlighted numerous cases of the Torah being practiced before Sinai. Also, there were never 613 laws. This calculation is according to one mans opinion.

rosends

Really? Are you aware that Shemot (Exodus) 16:1-30 happens BEFORE SINAI?
ah, that must explain why that section says "do no work on the sabbath". Oh wait. It doesn't. It just says that no food will fall on that day so people have to collect it beforehand. That makes it a resting day for God. Had people been given the sabbath laws, they would have been punished for breaking them. But when they went out, they were not punished. They are later told not to leave their places on the sabbath. That must be the sabbath law they are commanded. That must be binding still so no one can leave his place at all. That sounds like the entirety of the sabbath...

Simplelogic

ah, that must explain why that section says "do no work on the sabbath". Oh wait. It doesn't. It just says that no food will fall on that day so people have to collect it beforehand. That makes it a resting day for God. Had people been given the sabbath laws, they would have been punished for breaking them. But when they went out, they were not punished.
Not if they had forgotten God's commandments. ;)

Akivah

Ahhhh…but I do see my own errors. I have spent my life questioning my beliefs as well as studying other peoples beliefs.

Your problem, is that you don't believe that anyone else has done this.

I too have studied and questioned my belief. Does the fact that I have reached a different conclusion from you invalidate my studies?

Akivah

I don't know what Flanker has down. All I know is that he/she is blindly defending Rabbinic interpretation that she deems is authoritative and binding. Which is false.

If you don't know what Flankerl has done, then how can you "know" that Flankerl is blind?

Last edited:

Simplelogic

Your problem, is that you don't believe that anyone else has done this.

I too have studied and questioned my belief. Does the fact that I have reached a different conclusion from you invalidate my studies?
Actually I am the one who believes people can have multiple interpretations of a text. Its your Rabbi's who assert their opinions as divine knowledge. Get your facts straight.

Simplelogic

If you don't know what Flankerl has done, then how can you "know" that Flankerl is blind?
Really. She loves to sit on the side lines and throw stones at me for having a different view on Torah then most Rabbi's. Then when I make a case against Rabbinic control over interpretation she continues to try to discredit me personally. She know's who she is really defending. She just doesn't have anything intelligent to say about the matter.

catch22

Guys, you're all operating on a past tense of the sabbath anyway, so why all the debate?

Mark 2:23-28!

Simplelogic

I love how religious people will fight to the death to defend their "authoritative" religious leaders. Whats even funnier is how people pretend like they have some personal deep conviction which they have personally toiled over. What a crock! Listening to other people spoon feed you truth is NOT "sincere search". It is what happens when choose to let other people be responsible for our spiritual lives by making their opinions "authoritative". All group think mind control tactics and every religion does it!

Rabbi's, Pastors and Imams know that if we all take personal responsibility for our own spirituality they will eventually become irrelevant and loose control. Wake up! It is a religious pyramid scheme that preys on people who are sincerely searching for God.

Simplelogic

Guys, you're all operating on a past tense of the sabbath anyway, so why all the debate?

Mark 2:23-28!
Can you show me where in the Torah it commands us not to pick heads of grain on Sabbath?

Also, God doesn't change His commandments.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
You might want to scroll up ^^^. I highlighted numerous cases of the Torah being practiced before Sinai. Also, there were never 613 laws. This calculation is according to one mans opinion.
Could you give me the post # as I checked back and don't see what you're referring to? Also, I have kept asking you to cite chapter and verse whereas supposedly God told Adam to obey the Sabbath Laws, and yet you have failed to do so.

As to the 613 Laws, these were tabulated by Maimonides out from the Torah, not invented, and the Laws are there as you can see here: Judaism 101: A List of the 613 Mitzvot (Commandments)

Simplelogic

Could you give me the post # as I checked back and don't see what you're referring to? Also, I have kept asking you to cite chapter and verse whereas supposedly God told Adam to obey the Sabbath Laws, and yet you have failed to do so.

As to the 613 Laws, these were tabulated by Maimonides out from the Torah, not invented, and the Laws are there as you can see here: Judaism 101: A List of the 613 Mitzvot (Commandments)
I know who numbered the commandments. Thank you.

4and I will multiply thy seed as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these lands; and by thy seed shall all the nations of the earth bless themselves; 5because that Abraham hearkened to My voice, and kept My charge, My commandments, My statutes, and My laws. Gen 26: 4

I would like you to tell me what laws you believe this is referring to?

Post 102

metis

I love how religious people will fight to the death to defend their "authoritative" religious leaders.

Another fabrication. I, for one, am pretty much an agnostic with a "default" position in the direction of Spinoza and Einstein, so the above certainly does not apply to me, nor does it apply to at least some others here. So your use of stereotyping even makes you less of any kind of "authority" on this subject, even though you're trying to act like one. It's funny that you see yourself as some sort of authority and yet blame others here for following authority.

Simplelogic

Another fabrication. I, for one, am pretty much an agnostic with a "default" position in the direction of Spinoza and Einstein, so the above certainly does not apply to me, nor does it apply to at least some others here. So your use of stereotyping even makes you less of any kind of "authority" on this subject, even though you're trying to act like one. It's funny that you see yourself as some sort of authority and yet blame others here for following authority.
I never claimed any exclusive right of interpretation.

metis

I know who numbered the commandments. Thank you.

4and I will multiply thy seed as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these lands; and by thy seed shall all the nations of the earth bless themselves; 5because that Abraham hearkened to My voice, and kept My charge, My commandments, My statutes, and My laws. Gen 26: 4

I would like you to tell me what laws you believe this is referring to?

Post 102
First of all, there are the Noachide Laws, which were given prior to both Moses and Abraham, but they constitute only 7 Commandments, and the Sabbath Laws are not found in them. Secondly, during Abraham's time, God gave the order that Jewish boys need to be circumcised 8 days after birth, which is repeated in the Mosaiic Law. Also, as we see in Exodus, the vast majority of Commandments were given at Sinai, including keeping the Sabbath, with most of them given by Moses to the people after his giving them the Decalogue.

With Gen.26:4, not only is there the insistence that we follow the Noachide and Abrahamic Laws, it also sets up the paradigm for us to follow the many other Laws God was going to pass on to Moses.

metis

I never claimed any exclusive right of interpretation.
But you act like you do by insisting that observant Jews here are pretty much following trash. Instead of saying things beginning with "I believe...", you state your opinions and interpretations as if they're facts.

So, you are indeed claiming the "exclusive right of interpretation".