• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why The Hate For Brexit Voters?

Rival

Diex Aie
Staff member
Premium Member
I wish the SNP would get their act together and I'm English. We should get rid of Northern Ireland too. I don't mind if Wales wants to stay in the union and we should definitely keep Gibraltar and The Falklands
I'm all in favour of a Mediaeval style break up back into separate kingdoms.

Altfish

Veteran Member
I wish the SNP would get their act together and I'm English. We should get rid of Northern Ireland too. I don't mind if Wales wants to stay in the union and we should definitely keep Gibraltar and The Falklands
Yes, I'd like to move Manchester into Scotland.

Secret Chief

Degrow!
Maybe log off and stop being so rude to people on a message board. I haven't done a thing to you but reply to your responses to me. You made the choice to interact with me and I haven't been rude to you, so don't give me ****.
I'm free to post on a public message board, short of contravening forum rules. Post **** and I'll call it **** if I wish to. Thanks.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
I'm free to post on a public message board, short of contravening forum rules. Post **** and I'll call it **** if I wish to. Thanks.
Go ahead and post what you like. I'm just telling you you're being rude for no damn reason. You have a serious attitude problem and it's not my problem to deal with so don't take it out on me.

Secret Chief

Degrow!
And if remain would have won do you really believe that brexiters would have accepted it?

You can also blame many of the brexiers for gloating over the win, i have lost two close friends (one i went to school with) over the glee, gloating and insults they rejoice in firing off whenever the meet a remainer.
I have a friend who no longer speaks to her parents or brother because of brexit.

Secret Chief

Degrow!
Go ahead and post what you like. I'm just telling you you're being rude for no damn reason. You have a serious attitude problem and it's not my problem to deal with so don't take it out on me.
When someone posts rubbish like "elitist banker and corporate types predict gloom and doom over those peasants not voting the way they want - shocking!" I'm going to call it as the bs it is. If that's ok with you?

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
When someone posts rubbish like "elitist banker and corporate types predict gloom and doom over those peasants not voting the way they want - shocking!" I'm going to call it as the bs it is. If that's ok with you?
That's not an argument. Who is behind the Financial Times and the Economist, and what is their target demographic? They're business rags, ffs! Of course business rags bemoan the loss of cheap labor!

Rival

Diex Aie
Staff member
Premium Member
Actually it farmers who bemoan the loss of their work force and so leaving crops unharvested
There are plenty of Brits who will do this.

My parents both did it.

They just won't do it for wages that won't pay their bills.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
There are plenty of Brits who will do this.

My parents both did it.

They just won't do it for wages that won't pay their bills.

But eastern Europeans would do it and did do it. Getting kicked out of the country left crops unharvested because the job/wage was beneath most brits.