• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Will Allah Punish a Good Hindu?

.lava

Veteran Member
if there exists only opposites, how do you view our planet earth? on which category it falls in? hell or heaven?

our planet is a rock in the space. IMO depending on individual, it could be either hell of heaven like. it is said entire space has its opposite and black holes are gate ways to other dimension which takes the exact same place as ours if that's what you mean to ask

nameless

The Creator
our planet is a rock in the space. IMO depending on individual, it could be either hell of heaven like.
i think this is exactly the kind of place madhuri was talking about, a place where one could freely perceive it as hell or heaven, so why not an earth-like planet?

it is said entire space has its opposite and black holes are gate ways to other dimension which takes the exact same place as ours if that's what you mean to ask
i believe i did not ask you anything about physics.

Last edited:

K.Venugopal

Immobile Wanderer
though (some)hindus believe brahman is the ultimate reality, it is unworthy of worship or prayer, simply because it can do nothing. :)
Brahman is a word coined by the human mind to grasp the undifferentiated state. The validity of conceiving such a state is the belief that such a state is achievable by any individual seeker not merely as logical verbalization or flashes of experience but as the realization of our true nature. Our true nature, so the Vedas say, is not an inert phenomenon but an inclusive joyous consciousness. The Vedas are a reflection of such a consciousness.

ThezFad

It depends how you define good. You can be as spiritual as you want but if you worship fake God's that are different from the one who created you then in the eyes of God you are not good. The Qur'an is very clear - the only sin that is unforgivable (if it is not corrected before death) is associating partners with the one God who created you. So in short - Hindus will be punished but I would not call them 'Good'.

Onkara

It depends how you define good. You can be as spiritual as you want but if you worship fake God's that are different from the one who created you then in the eyes of God you are not good. The Qur'an is very clear - the only sin that is unforgivable (if it is not corrected before death) is associating partners with the one God who created you. So in short - Hindus will be punished but I would not call them 'Good'.

Judgement I leave to God alone. However I liked the point you make that the basic foundation is worshiping that which created you and me . This is probably a good way to understand worship (and God) without getting caught up debating God's name or definition (both of which cannot grasp His greatness).

However I want to make clear that Hindus (in general) do worship the God which created them. If it doesn't appear like that then I think it would be beneficial to take a closer look at Hindu Scripture.

K.Venugopal

Immobile Wanderer
Dear ThezFad, Do you, as a Muslim, believe there are fake Gods?

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member

What I understand from this post is the following:

1)

'Good' = worship real God
'Bad' = does not worship real God

So a very selfish person who causes people around him misery but worships Allah is a good person. And someone who is loving, helps others, gives to charity, tries to do his best but does not worship Allah is a bad person.

2) Allah only cares that he is worshiped. He will forgive murder, maybe rape and sex trafficking, but not a person who worships God according to their own traditions and beliefs.

But he is not an ego maniac?

3) Spirituality is inconsistent with connection with the Divine.
I wonder, what do you think spirituality is? The very definition of spirituality is connecting with spirit- the divinity beyond the material.

My answer to this question, Will Allah punish a good Hindoo? is as follows,

Allah will not punish a good Hindoo, if he is really good, really good I mean the Good Hindoo must not have believed in more than One God, he must have believed in One and only unnamed God, He must belive that all other gods and the mythology is all incorrect and false.
but the allah will surely punish a Good Muslim, because he kept this good Hindoo in ignorance, this good muslims did not informed this good Hindoo about True God and his message.:yes:

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
I am pretty sure there is a hadith though that does say something along the lines that Allah will rescue a bad Muslim from hell by putting a Christian or a Jew in his place.
is this realy Hadith ? :D

that's mean Allah will remove the a jew from the heaven to put him instead of bad muslim ?:facepalm:

this is not reasonable idea

F0uad

We as muslims can really not answer you because we can only say ''Allah(swt) knows''
He can even save kafir's(disbelievers) if he wants...
People making claims that you have to belief in One-God and then can go to heaven are just illogical in my eyes, because what if the person was never taught in the One-God teaching.

If you can look up for the truth and you are to ''lazy'' or you ''reject'' it then yes you will go to hell, if you cannot look it up or not know anything about it, i really think you will be judged on your deeds, behaviour and what kind of person you made yourself.

Satyamavejayanti

I am sorry, I hope Storm doesn't mind me creating a topic off of the one on one debate she is having with Islam Abdullah. I noticed that she gave a statement that he half answered and half ignored:

Abdullah clarified that bad Muslims will be punished, but said nothing about good Hindus. So I'm just curious, will god punish a good Hindu just because they were a Hindu?

Thoughts?

I think we all know that the Allah of the Koran does not like people who don't worship him. (Ego)

Weather that person is good or bad, as long as there is no slavery to Allah, Allah will send all Kafirs to hell. (unjust)

And we can all judge this by looking at the person who started Islam (muhammad), his life and Hdiths ect show a clear picture of what kind of GOD this man is talking about in the Koran. (Cruel)

Kafirs are called Kafirs for a reason in Islam. (inequality, Division of Humans)

Eternal hell is better then Islamic Heaven for me, i dont believe in Allah, I dont believe in eternal hell or heaven, I dont believe in Jinns or Angels, I dont believe in judgement day... What does that make me....A HINDU (Kafir).

So i challange Allah to change my mind.

Last edited:

robo

If Allah would punish a good hindu, then Krishna is far better god than Allah

Indeed!

A sectarian God that say - "Even though I created those disbelievers in my infinite wisdom...I will still punish them for being disbelievers." is an egoistical monster unworthy of worship.

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
Indeed!

A sectarian God that say - "Even though I created those disbelievers in my infinite wisdom...I will still punish them for being disbelievers." is an egoistical monster unworthy of worship.

All this talk about something/someone that supposedly doesn't exist. Why waste your time?

robo

All this talk about something/someone that supposedly doesn't exist. Why waste your time?

Well, if believers kept their beliefs to themselves, I wouldnt waste my time. Unfortunately, believers would like to create countries on the basis of religion and mix mosque with state and prosecute non-believers for their non-belief.

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
Well, if believers kept their beliefs to themselves, I wouldnt waste my time. Unfortunately, believers would like to create countries on the basis of religion and mix mosque with state and prosecute non-believers for their non-belief.

That doesn't answer my question, I wasn't speaking about Islam, I was speaking about the God of the Muslims that supposedly doesn't exist.

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member

It is not a comment about the God, it is a comment about the believers because it is the believers whose behaviour affects everyone's lives.

So those kinds of comments spring from an exasperation of why. Why do people believe this? And his specific comment and others above qualify the question by proposing that the God-concept is unjust, cruel etc. Hence...why?

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
My answer to this question, Will Allah punish a good Hindoo? is as follows,

Allah will not punish a good Hindoo, if he is really good, really good I mean the Good Hindoo must not have believed in more than One God, he must have believed in One and only unnamed God, He must belive that all other gods and the mythology is all incorrect and false.
but the allah will surely punish a Good Muslim, because he kept this good Hindoo in ignorance, this good muslims did not informed this good Hindoo about True God and his message.:yes:

This is a very flawed argument.

You are basically saying that a good Hindu is not a Hindu. Because even if I qualify that the 'unnamed' God is Brahman, you will call him 'bad' and therefore to you there is no such thing as a good Hindu.

Secondly, if a 'good' Muslim does not perform his duty, how can you call him a 'good' Muslim?