• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Woman hits man on bus - watch video and decide....

I.S.L.A.M617

Illuminatus
I agree. But I wonder whether or not s/he is used to having the commotion going on directly behind him/her while driving.
Probably not the first time that exact thing has happened.

advocating possible murder? interesting over reaction.

Dramatic much? It's just a throat punch; and I doubt the guy has much going for him anyway if he's groping chubby women on a public bus... Why are you people so sympathetic to perverts?

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
IMO she was too loud and could have been a danger to the other passengers if it caused the driver to lose concentration.

I can't believe that you would make such criticism in a serious manner. I refuse to believe it.

You are joking, correct? Please tell me that you are.

InformedIgnorance

Do you 'know' or believe?
I can't believe that you would make such criticism in a serious manner. I refuse to believe it.

You are joking, correct? Please tell me that you are.
No i am not. If her actions were sufficient to distract the driver s/he could have had an accident.

I agreed she acted appropriately but the amount of noise produced (as I mentioned earlier if an uncommon occurrence that the driver might not be used to given standard levels of traffic etc) might have endangered people.

She should have made sure everyone was aware of it though (very important to ensure everyone is aware of it) but the amount of noise produced was potentially dangerous.

Last edited:

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
No i am not. If her actions were sufficient to distract the driver s/he could have had an accident.

And you're intending to seriously use that as criticism of her actions?

That she was too loud in her defense of the assault being made on her?

InformedIgnorance

If that had the chance of causing a major road accident yes I am.

See I have this thing where I would prefer that the driver doesnt swerve and accidentally kill some boy picking up a ball on the road, because some poor woman who has been assaulted decides to start yelling behind him.

Last edited:

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I agreed she acted appropriately but the amount of noise produced (as I mentioned earlier if an uncommon occurrence that the driver might not be used to given standard levels of traffic etc) might have endangered people.

She should have made sure everyone was aware of it though (very important to ensure everyone is aware of it) but the amount of noise produced was potentially dangerous.

You answered yourself. It is the most essential element of responding to such assault.

So what is the point of saying that she was too loud?

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
And you're intending to seriously use that as criticism of her actions?

That she was too loud in her defense of the assault being made on her?

Exactly ...was she too rough fending off her assailent?

She should have been more "gentle"??

InformedIgnorance

Because she could have caused a road accident.

She didnt. It all worked out great - the *** was quickly shown to everyone and what he had done - but her actions could have distracted the driver and gotten some poor kkid killed or significantly injured.

Let's pretend for a moment it had been on a train. In such a case my argument would be almost non existent there because obviously the train has to deal with fewer issues of traffic that might require the driver's attention and therefore fewer chances of accident. Instead its a bus that is surrounded by traffic where the concentration of the driver is more important.

InformedIgnorance

Then try advocating a course of action that doesnt have a decent chance of killing him; like breaking his foot or hand, or elbowing him in the junk or something. Far better than saying to crush his windpipe.

I.S.L.A.M617

Illuminatus
I've never seen people defend a pervert so zealously before... Who the hell really cares if some loser who feels up unsuspecting women on a bus dies? I'm a bad person for having my beliefs, but the "good" people think a lady defending herself against sexual assault is excessive... Priorities out of order much?

InformedIgnorance

How do you know?
By watching the video - which you apparently didnt if you somehow decided this was an attempted rape.

He was WRONG! PERIOD!
Of course he was! I said that right at the darn start. Just as I said I thought she did the right thing (with the exception of critiquing -- with a caveat no less -- that perhaps it could have caused a traffic accident).

He deserves to go to jail and find his new bunk mate is a 7'3" body builder who decides to show him what it is like on the other end of the encounter.

I've never seen people defend a pervert so zealously before... Who the hell really cares if some loser who feels up unsuspecting women on a bus dies? I'm a bad person for having my beliefs, but the "good" people think a lady defending herself against sexual assault is excessive... Priorities out of order much?
If he dies? Yeah that would be a gross miscarriage of justice. If he had his hand broken? Id laugh at the POS.