• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

WoW FTW!

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
/rant

ewww alliance

I have noticed I can spot an alliance who has rolled horde every now and then. they have a certain defensive/offensive air about them that is different from the type you find in tr00 hordies.

The ones who had the original pallies are the worst.

I was grouped for ZF the other day and this guy was being a total %&*@ #&!* I actually asked him "you have a 70 alliance pally don't you?"

The answer... an inevitable "yes how did you know?"

/sigh

NZ guild aye? awesome. what server?

(My guild name got changed =( we're now <Ordo Ad Bellicosum> (latin for Order Of War or something))

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
methylatedghosts said:
/rant

ewww alliance

I have noticed I can spot an alliance who has rolled horde every now and then. they have a certain defensive/offensive air about them that is different from the type you find in tr00 hordies.

The ones who had the original pallies are the worst.

I was grouped for ZF the other day and this guy was being a total %&*@ #&!* I actually asked him "you have a 70 alliance pally don't you?"

The answer... an inevitable "yes how did you know?"

/sigh

NZ guild aye? awesome. what server?

(My guild name got changed =( we're now <Ordo Ad Bellicosum> (latin for Order Of War or something))
Dragonblight is the server. I just joined so I'm not too sure of the name. It has the word "Drunken" in it.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
That is very true. True Hord will kill any ally that isn't already dead, are usually much more agressive, and play alot better.

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
Luke Wolf said:
That is very true. True Hord will kill any ally that isn't already dead, are usually much more agressive, and play alot better.

I have a hard time in PVP because the alliance on my server are really aggressive. They always travel in zerging groups, so it's impossible to pick on off. And, if they spot you alone, they send a rouge in first to stun you, and then sic a warrior on you to keep you immobile and then 4 casters burn you down. I usually can never even get a fear off.

Maybe I just suck at PVP :p

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
Mister_T said:
Dragonblight is the server. I just joined so I'm not too sure of the name. It has the word "Drunken" in it.

haha that sounds like a NZ guild =P

The allies on Tich are both annoying and kinda stupid. Generally they suck at pvp enough that you need to either hardly try or you need to get them to gang up in groups. Which of course means that they do travel in groups and gank you when you're half dead from the mob you just killed.

But then you get the odd good one and after a few emotes you're on your way, continuing the eternal quest that is WoW.

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
methylatedghosts said:
haha that sounds like a NZ guild =P

The allies on Tich are both annoying and kinda stupid. Generally they suck at pvp enough that you need to either hardly try or you need to get them to gang up in groups. Which of course means that they do travel in groups and gank you when you're half dead from the mob you just killed.

But then you get the odd good one and after a few emotes you're on your way, continuing the eternal quest that is WoW.

Jeez, I'm noticing a pattern here.

My guild theorizes that most alliance people are like this in PVP because they don't actually know how to play the game. Or, they are pre-pubescent. Or both. :D

This is also exactly why I will never play on a PVP server.

Shadow Wolf

They always travel in zerging groups, so it's impossible to pick on off. And, if they spot you alone, they send a rouge in first to stun you, and then sic a warrior on you to keep you immobile and then 4 casters burn you down. I usually can never even get a fear off.
On my server, thier is about a 50/50 mix of lone wonderers and groups for both horde and alliance. Allys that are alone tend to foolishly rush in (such as a rogue or mage 5 levels lower than me.) Or the loner allys will go out of thier way to kill any horde, even if it's 20 levels lower. Horde on the other hand, will only kill if they get honor points, will always draw first blood in a group fight, and the group will eachother with more than just healings.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Ok.
I finally screwed up enough guts to post.
Maybe.

I just installed WoW two weeks ago.
I had been playing D2: LoD but have gotten bored with it.
So now I have WoW with the BC exp.

Where are you all playing at?
I got a lvl 18 rogue on the Sisters of elene (I think) server.
Thats it.

Now please keep in mind that I am a super noob at WoW, though I have played other games of this type.

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
Seems to me, that Horde are more friendly towards alliance than the other way around. Most groups that I have been in generally /wave /greet first if we meet an ally. If they don't /wave back, we take them out for not being friendly =P

And sometimes we just leave them alone, because they wouldn't stand a chance in a 3vs1 battle

Exception: STV. The most ferocious and bloody area that I have experienced. anything that moves, is dead. And they have friends. ?? gnome mage gave me a bit of trouble for a LOOOONG time.

I agree with Madd, that most people on alliance side must be younger than the average age of Horde. I think this is because the think that the Alliance are the good guys because their starting areas are so.... pretty.

(I hope we here all know that it was the alliance who started the war, and the Horde had to group up against them or die....)

YAY for Mes!!!!

Another one converted to WoW!!!

are you alliance or horde?

Oh, yeah.... 47 UD mage for me =D

McBell

Admiral Obvious
I am on the Sisters of Elune server with a lvl 18 dwarf rogue {Mestyrogue} and a lvl 13 daniea Hunter {Mestemian}

I quit playing WoW about a month ago. Played Alliance starting out and then got wise and went Horde. Had to stop, to much going on in life with a new person making things worthwhile. So, instead of cracking out on a videogame for a few hours a night, I get to listen to how someone else's day went.
Warlock is the way to go tho. We used to do 15 lock ABs and 10 Lock WSGs, amazingly fun as long as the other team didnt just leave instead of fighting.

Shadow Wolf

Seems to me, that Horde are more friendly towards alliance than the other way around. Most groups that I have been in generally /wave /greet first if we meet an ally. If they don't /wave back, we take them out for not being friendly =P
My server is the opposite. Allys wave to us, and we kill them just for looking at us.

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
Hit 49 last night. One more level till I get the Water Elemental!!! ^_^

tossing up between getting my water elemental or doing a few BGs

Has anyone here seen the vid of the no-button rogue?

=O

is all I can say

Shadow Wolf

Hit 49 last night. One more level till I get the Water Elemental!!! ^_^
The water elemental still doesn't make the mages much more powerful. Warlocks still destroy them with the greatest of ease.
Allthough, the water elemental does make mages abit more difficult that a warrior to defeat. Not as hard as a hunter though.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
So I'm 60 now! ........which means I get to do the same thing I've been doing for 10 more levels.........sometimes I wish the BC would have been delayed.

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
I hit 52 a wee while ago.

LOVE my water elemental. He's so cool /flex

Went to Uldaman for the enchanter trainer. At 250 now. Was funny to see those basilisky thingys reflect my water elemental's spells. He's Immune to his own attacks lol. I also realised I shouldn't attack them with my spells..... I hit hard. I hurt.... lol

not too far to go now till 70. My, its been a long time coming.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
I hit 52 a wee while ago.

LOVE my water elemental. He's so cool /flex

Went to Uldaman for the enchanter trainer. At 250 now. Was funny to see those basilisky thingys reflect my water elemental's spells. He's Immune to his own attacks lol. I also realised I shouldn't attack them with my spells..... I hit hard. I hurt.... lol

not too far to go now till 70. My, its been a long time coming.
Yeah I got my my alchemy up to 265. Friggin pain. My Herbalism is in the 300's

I have yet to run any instances in outlands. Hopefully that'll change today! :p