• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A "gay" Episcopal priest's view of marriage

Zorro1227

Permanence, infection, and expense-------it is one thing to buy a ring which can give away or trade in for cash. It is another to throw money away on something one maybe very sorry for later and be stuck with a scar for the rest of one's life.

But it's only money ------ something the poor wish they had...

HAHAHA well i have tattos and certain piercings that i will not discuss
icon12.gif
. Am I now going to hell for that useless spending?

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
I go out to smell the roses, while society goes out to get more tattoos and tongue piercings...

Good for you, now lift your head from the rose bushes and take a look around you. Their is a real life out there.

BTW, I have two tattoos, my wife has one. Many of our friends have them. We all spend most of our time outdoors. I am now volunteering at the United Way to help other who are having troubles financially.
No, they are a sign of foolish waste on the wealthy and a display of a total lack of piorities on the poor. So you missed it...

Wealthy? ROTFLMAO!!!
This from the guy who feels that having some of his taxes help to pay for health insurance for the poor is wrong.
What about how maral it is to leech money off of other people?
Bigoted and inconsistent.

Zorro1227

No, people only go to hell for not looking to GOD for their salvation through CHRIST.

Well then if (and this is a big IF) you are correct then I guess that is where I am going. However, I do not believe in heaven or hell. I do not believe in checking my brain at the door of the church and allowing myself to be brainwashed by people like you.

LittleNipper

Well then if (and this is a big IF) you are correct then I guess that is where I am going. However, I do not believe in heaven or hell. I do not believe in checking my brain at the door of the church and allowing myself to be brainwashed by people like you.

So, how do you know? What do you base that on. And, what if you are wrong?
Maybe I perceive you as already brainwashed by a decadent society you are trying so hard to fit into...

Zorro1227

So, how do you know? What do you base that on. And, what if you are wrong?
Maybe I perceive you as already brainwashed by a decadent society you are trying so hard to fit into...

I do not claim to know what happens after death because no one knows. If I am wrong I honestly do not care. I do not want to live eternity with your god.

And I do not try to fit in because I do not fit in. I have my own personal beliefs that some agree with and others do not. However, unlike you I do not try to push my beliefs on others.