• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The birth of the state of Israel and God's promise in the end times

The birth of Israel

• Total voters

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
The obvious difference being that a camel driver is going to spend days, weeks if not more together with his customers, which is not the same for most modern occupations.
But apparently you think while Muhammad was driving around Arabia in his camel transporting Jews, Christians and their goods, they had no communication and its just coincidental that these elements made their way into the Qur'an?
Makes sense.

So all camel drivers can be prophets, right.
I have heard from some ignorant that the prophet knew the Greek science because
he was travelling.

And he has to wait till the age of 40 to collect all what he had learnt from travelling,sorry
but i see it a stupid approach.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind

You said that he became a prophet because he gained religious knowledge by traveling,
so all travelers can be prophets by having such knowledge. and also we can say
that Jesus learnt from the hypocrites.

23 Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: 2 “The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3 So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach. 4 They tie up heavy, cumbersome loads and put them on other people’s shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them.

5 “Everything they do is done for people to see: They make their phylacteries[a] wide and the tassels on their garments long; 6 they love the place of honor at banquets and the most important seats in the synagogues; 7 they love to be greeted with respect in the marketplaces and to be called ‘Rabbi’ by others.

8 “But you are not to be called ‘Rabbi,’ for you have one Teacher, and you are all brothers. 9 And do not call anyone on earth ‘father,’ for you have one Father, and he is in heaven. 10 Nor are you to be called instructors, for you have one Instructor, the Messiah. 11 The greatest among you will be your servant. 12 For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.

13 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people’s faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to. [14]

What makes them ignorant?
Lack of knowledge
What is stupid about it?

If you can't distinguish between stupid and smart thoughts, then how can i help you.
You're only keeping in asking stupid and meaningless questions, your next question
will be why my questions is meaningless, and so what you do is a waste of time for
nothing and that by itself is more than stupid, sorry to say that, but that how i see it.

Tumah

Veteran Member
You said that he became a prophet because he gained religious knowledge by traveling,
so all travelers can be prophets by having such knowledge
I don't think he was a prophet at all, so I definitely don't think he became a prophet from travelling.
What I was saying is that he gained his information during his travels. And later when he claimed to be a prophet, he created it based on what he had learned.
and also we can say
that Jesus learnt from the hypocrites.
Well, I mean he did. The golden rule in Matt. 7:12 and Luke 6:31 was taught by the Hillel school.

Lack of knowledge
Yes, I understand what makes people ignorant. My question was, what about their comments regarding Jesus knowing Greek science makes them ignorant?

If you can't distinguish between stupid and smart thoughts, then how can i help you.
You're only keeping in asking stupid and meaningless questions, your next question
will be why my questions is meaningless, and so what you do is a waste of time for
nothing and that by itself is more than stupid, sorry to say that, but that how i see it.
No, I am asking questions that you should ask yourself. Calling something stupid because it doesn't agree with what you believe is kind of...stupid.
You have to analyze it and determine what about it makes no sense. then you can say that it is stupid.

Akivah

You and the other Jews believe that your religion is the only right religion whereas
Christians and Muslims are in the wrong path.

You and other Muslims believe that your religion is the only right religion whereas
Jews and Christians are in the wrong path.

Christians believe that their religion is the only right religion whereas
Jews and Muslims are in the wrong path.

So?

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
You and other Muslims believe that your religion is the only right religion whereas
Jews and Christians are in the wrong path.

Christians believe that their religion is the only right religion whereas
Jews and Muslims are in the wrong path.

So?

Muslims believe on all prophets, so no, your comparison is wrong.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
I don't think he was a prophet at all, so I definitely don't think he became a prophet from travelling.
What I was saying is that he gained his information during his travels. And later when he claimed to be a prophet, he created it based on what he had learned.

Your opinion isn't facts, so it's meaningless and worth nothing in front of 2 billions believing Muhammed
as the prophet of God.

In short you don't believe about the message of Muhammed and Jesus, end of the discussion.
Good luck

Akivah

The "world" is spiritual Babylon. When the world ends it means wickedness will end - that is, the wicked will be removed. So do you believe the world (not the Earth) as we know it will end?

I don't know what spiritual Babylon is.

One of the messianic prophecies is that all people on Earth will know G-d. I believe that this means we will all know how to make better choices, so nobody will choose to be wicked. So rather than the wicked being removed, those people will simply cease making wicked choices. Once that happens, the world as we currently know it just won't happen anymore. Our new world will be so much better. Won't it be nice to read headlines that don't talk about death and destruction?

Tumah

Veteran Member
Your opinion isn't facts, so it's meaningless and worth nothing in front of 2 billions believing Muhammed
as the prophet of God.

In short you don't believe about the message of Muhammed and Jesus, end of the discussion.
Good luck
Doesn't that mean that 5 billion people think Muhammad isn't the prophet of G-d?

Is it because I don't believe what you believe that I'm wrong?

rosends

Do you believe that Jesus peace be upon him was the son of a whore as most Jews do?
Have you met most Jews. They don't agree with what you said about them.

You and the other Jews believe that your religion is the only right religion whereas
Christians and Muslims are in the wrong path.
Again, have you spoken about this or done any research based in actual Judaism. Because you are wrong.

Thanda

I don't know what spiritual Babylon is.

One of the messianic prophecies is that all people on Earth will know G-d. I believe that this means we will all know how to make better choices, so nobody will choose to be wicked. So rather than the wicked being removed, those people will simply cease making wicked choices. Once that happens, the world as we currently know it just won't happen anymore. Our new world will be so much better. Won't it be nice to read headlines that don't talk about death and destruction?

That would be very weird. That means everybody on earth is actually a good person and the only reason people are committing atrocities is because God refusing to come so people can know he exists. That seems to put the blame for the evil in the world squarely on God's shoulders.

Akivah

That would be very weird. That means everybody on earth is actually a good person and the only reason people are committing atrocities is because God refusing to come so people can know he exists. That seems to put the blame for the evil in the world squarely on God's shoulders.

I have no idea where you pulled that from. Yes, everyone on Earth is good with a predilection for choosing evil, just as G-d Created us. The reason that people commit atrocities is that they choose to ignore G-d's Laws and do the wrong thing.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Doesn't that mean that 5 billion people think Muhammad isn't the prophet of G-d?

Is it because I don't believe what you believe that I'm wrong?

And what i believe which you don't believe doesn't mean that i'm wrong,
for example i believe the Jews are lost and following the wrong path but
i'm not judging who's right and who's wrong.