• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do you feel is wrong with Islam?

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Which vision you are talking about? Look! my respected fellow paul! Thats what I said, plz discuss those visions that you think are not perfect in sight of Muhammad pbuh, and put your own vision for which you looks like real.
Look! Dear fellow, if you will put only "muhammad had a lack of vision" then how can we explain you? you must talk about those visions!
That is fully the first third of my autobiography Summia, and as I am still writing it, there is much yet to fill in. By my own recking, it will take at least another five years to write the second and third part of my story. One thing I say at the beginning of my biography is that "god" has asked only one thing of me and that is that I write my story and tell the world what I perceive.

Yes, I can understand, sometimes your visions are very difficult to understand, but not impossible!
Who said that I did not understand them? Summia I have been at this far longer than you have been alive. After years of introspection there is no longer much doubt in my mind. I have solved the puzzles at it were and understand full well what I have seen. THAT is why I tell you that the Prophet [pbuh] may have jumped the gun before he understood his own visions. It is things like this that take years to understand.

Yeah! you are not!
Thanks, you're pretty cool too.[/quote]

To see my own ideas fleshed out you might want to check out a few of my other posts:

A mystical view of out of body endeavors
A fool's view of "Creation"
The Role of the Modern Mystic
Oneness
Ask YmirGF whatever you want...
The mind of a child
Celestial Meditations 001
Does your God have a sense of humor?
Dogs and God
YmirGF and Halcyon: One-on-one discussion

Ask MysticSang'ha anything (I write quite a bit in this thread and besides it's a great thread to read. Likewise from MysticSang'ha is,

OK. This is cool. *grins*

That should keep you busy for a few months, lol.

summia

Scriptural reader
I have pointed out in many posts, NOT to you, if I remember correctly that "bliss" is a by-product of unfettered consciousness. "Bliss" is the natural state of the human animal's mind when it is free from "misconceptions" and "preconceptions". This is my experience Summia,
Yeah! you are most welcomed to "Bliss" at post. I like. but "blissing" and "grins" are two different acpects of nature.
On the outside, you might find me, in person, to be quite silly. I am always making lighthearted jokes but you have to understand that there is almost always a serious side to what I am joking about.
I like such personalities. but I don't like those who used to "Grin" coz it is insulting behavior. It is not my experence but is noticed all over the world.

summia

Scriptural reader
That is fully the first third of my autobiography Summia, and as I am still writing it, there is much yet to fill in. By my own recking, it will take at least another five years to write the second and third part of my story. One thing I say at the beginning of my biography is that "god" has asked only one thing of me and that is that I write my story and tell the world what I perceive.

Who said that I did not understand them? Summia I have been at this far longer than you have been alive. After years of introspection there is no longer much doubt in my mind. I have solved the puzzles at it were and understand full well what I have seen. THAT is why I tell you that the Prophet [pbuh] may have jumped the gun before he understood his own visions. It is things like this that take years to understand.

Thanks, you're pretty cool too.
To see my own ideas fleshed out you might want to check out a few of my other posts:

A mystical view of out of body endeavors
A fool's view of "Creation"
The Role of the Modern Mystic
Oneness
Ask YmirGF whatever you want...
The mind of a child
Celestial Meditations 001
Does your God have a sense of humor?
Dogs and God
YmirGF and Halcyon: One-on-one discussion

Ask MysticSang'ha anything (I write quite a bit in this thread and besides it's a great thread to read. Likewise from MysticSang'ha is,

OK. This is cool. *grins*

That should keep you busy for a few months, lol.
Thanx for such a greate lists of your threads, Why should I need to know about YOUR SINGLE PERCEPTION!
lol.......

I rather wish to know about Christianity, at least it is a major religion of the world...
:bath:
I wish to enjoy rather reading your threads.....

summia

Scriptural reader
Your story?
May Allah Almighty save you from worldly disasters, amin!
Who said that I did not understand them? Summia I have been at this far longer than you have been alive.
I have met more then experenced and for longed persons in my life. They are more experienced then you. because their vision is not circulated about thier stories of life.
After years of introspection there is no longer much doubt in my mind. I have solved the puzzles at it were and understand full well what I have seen. THAT is why I tell you that the Prophet [pbuh] may have jumped the gun before he understood his own visions. It is things like this that take years to understand.
I said, discuss those visions, frankly!

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
You know something kids.... if you really dont like what Ymir is saying... you COULD just ignore it. It would save you from getting angry at something you dont wish to understand. All the times he's tried to explain things to you - including this one - and it's not that he's responding to upset you. It's more that he's sharing his story because you dont understand his questions in the first place! :p

I dont mean to speak for my dear friend. I'm sorry Ymir - if this isn't what you're thinking. I do, however, recognize that this is a round-about discussion that only ends when people give up or get angry... and either way there are sad feelings. Just as you cannot change your convictions on Muhammad (PBUH) so Ymir cannot change his outlook on the experiences he has had.

He is trying to challenge your thoughts... and somehow it always winds up back on his experiences. I feel that if you really dont want to discuss things with Ymir... just to stop doing it. I'm sure he has better things to do than talk to a brick wall.

Just a thought.

Oh, something else. I asked a question a while back, and no one answered it. What's with that ay? :D

summia

Scriptural reader
You know something kids....
if you really dont like what Ymir is saying... you COULD just ignore it. It would save you from getting angry at something you dont wish to understand.
I'm not angry, I wish to know whats the wrong vision he found in muhammad pbuh!
I'm in peace and Happy :)
And I respect your peacefull intereption.

All the times he's tried to explain things to you - including this one - and it's not that he's responding to upset you. It's more that he's sharing his story because you dont understand his questions in the first place! :p
I didn't inform about his story before. Although I have met him at numrous posts. He just informed at last post.
And why, why need to know his story while this thread is discussing about Islam "Whats wrong with Islam"

Just as you cannot change your convictions on Muhammad (PBUH) so Ymir cannot change his outlook on the experiences he has had.
:no:
I have not force him to change his outlook on experience. But if someone comes and putting plain statements without any topic for discussion then I can't keep quiet. can you keep quiet, if someone talk directly about your heart favorite which is based upon only a story, a life experience?

He is trying to challenge your thoughts... and somehow it always winds up back on his experiences.
Is it a challenge, that he is NOT DISCUSSING HIS POINTS, just SHOWING HIS EXPERINCE. I love to talk with expereince but al least :shout discuss those points that he feel lack in Islam and Muhammad. (shouting I'm)
I feel that if you really dont want to discuss things with Ymir... just to stop doing it. I'm sure he has better things to do than talk to a brick wall.
you are right, I really respect you!
As you have said here, tell him to stop posting ani-Islamic posts. tell him!
I think he will listen you!
If he will stop teasing fresh muslims and other muslims here, then WE WILL LISTEN HIS STORY,my grany I'm missing you:sad4:

"Its my last one here, coz i have to leave the forum:) any mistake from me, I appologize. I'm not leaving for you all, I'm leaving coz I need more time for my little brother, he is alone here with me. He needs Islamic teaching. My mother is not here in this world so I have to look after him. So, I appologize again! all post that i have made here, during my stay , I was not to tease any ones' feelings, but I wish to make you all to feel HOW IT LOOKS LIKE WHEN YOU USED TO SPEAK ABOUT ISLAM. (I salute my muslims fellows, they are tolarating!)
I have seen many here, they used to creat the thread and use to type a little paragraph against Islam ( insulting and humiliation) I was not intended to talk with YmirGF, I know talk with him is the waste of time but I wish to show him WHEN SOMEONE BECOMES SO IRRITATING THEN HOW IT LOOKS LIKE! yeah! his history is evident he used same mannar. this is not the way of teaching Paul, if you wish to teach someone it needs LOVE, not grudging mannar.Humar is good but not always good beacause sometime someone is tired and not in favor of humar. So, don't always try to do what you like for now. Take Care of others, its sounds like moral :). Look! plz don't anger at me. therez no avail, coz me going!:bb:"

Salaam Alaikum wa ramatullah!

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You know something kids.... if you really dont like what Ymir is saying... you COULD just ignore it. It would save you from getting angry at something you dont wish to understand. All the times he's tried to explain things to you - including this one - and it's not that he's responding to upset you. It's more that he's sharing his story because you dont understand his questions in the first place! :p

I dont mean to speak for my dear friend. I'm sorry Ymir - if this isn't what you're thinking. I do, however, recognize that this is a round-about discussion that only ends when people give up or get angry... and either way there are sad feelings. Just as you cannot change your convictions on Muhammad (PBUH) so Ymir cannot change his outlook on the experiences he has had.

He is trying to challenge your thoughts... and somehow it always winds up back on his experiences. I feel that if you really dont want to discuss things with Ymir... just to stop doing it. I'm sure he has better things to do than talk to a brick wall.

Just a thought.

Oh, something else. I asked a question a while back, and no one answered it. What's with that ay? :D

I hope that i'm not one of the kids you are referring to! :rolleyes:

By the way, can you please direct me to your question? Post number ...?

S.Z (Muslim)

Humble Slave of Allah.
Then how come all these mosques around the world (finsbury park in lodnon for emaple) have guns, bombs and all sorts of arms? Doesent work, beautiful preaching. God w ill burn you to bits if you remain a non-believer...
Mosques can't defend themselves or something?

Popeyesays

Well, I have been in the Edmond and Oklahoma City Mosques, sorry no stores of ammo or weapons.

Regards,
Scott

Booko

Deviled Hen
Mosques can't defend themselves or something?

It would be considered very unusual for any religious institution in the U.S. to be stockpiling weapons. If a mosque here were found to be doing so, I don't think it would be looked on too kindly.

The masjid in downtown Atlanta certainly doesn't. But then, they don't have any reason to think they need to defend themselves either. That's what the police are for.

I have no idea what penguino is talking about. Maybe things are very different in London. But then, I thought firearms were very restricted in the U.K?

storm2020

What would happen to me if i wore a bikini and didn't cover my hair in a muslim country? (honest Q as i have never been to one)

fullyveiled muslimah

Evil incarnate!
What would happen to me if i wore a bikini and didn't cover my hair in a muslim country? (honest Q as i have never been to one)

I honestly don't know. You might not have such a good reaction, to say it lightly. In reality the muslim countries do not represent all that Islam is about anyway. So whatever they do isn't always indicitive of what Islam is.

Popeyesays

It depends largely upon the country. No one would comment on the beach in Oman or the UAE, or Lebanon which is a country with a majority of Muslims. Even Morocco would have no objection especially if you stayed on the hotel beaches.

Con't even think about trying it in Iran or Saudi Arabia.

Regards,
Scott

Are you serious?

penguino is claiming that mosques around the world (which are holy places of worship by the way but not organizations) have guns and bombs!!!

Finsbury Park Mosque, which is in Lodnin, has been found with many bomb and arms. As well as many is Saudi Arabia. Pakistan, alledgedly have mosques full of it, but as you say, the purpose it to be places of worships.

It would be considered very unusual for any religious institution in the U.S. to be stockpiling weapons. If a mosque here were found to be doing so, I don't think it would be looked on too kindly.

The masjid in downtown Atlanta certainly doesn't. But then, they don't have any reason to think they need to defend themselves either. That's what the police are for.

I have no idea what penguino is talking about. Maybe things are very different in London. But then, I thought firearms were very restricted in the U.K?

Im not joking, weapons were found there. Weapons are restricted, they got them in, somehow...

Popeyesays

Finsbury Park Mosque, which is in Lodnin, has been found with many bomb and arms. As well as many is Saudi Arabia. Pakistan, alledgedly have mosques full of it, but as you say, the purpose it to be places of worships.

In the U.S. when it was discovered that David Koresh and his "temple" were buying weapons it led to a military-style show-down. In the end, despite the controversy over all those deaths won't amount to a hill of beans if it is discovered that any religious structure is armed in such profusion. It will come down to the same style of intervention in the end.

Regards,
Scott

Booko

Deviled Hen
Im not joking, weapons were found there. Weapons are restricted, they got them in, somehow...

Then I guess the police will have to deal with it, won't they?

It says nothing about mosques anywhere else in the world, penguino.

Certainly it says nothing about the ones here in the U.S.

We have our own brand of crazy, but it hasn't turned up at mosques yet.

Here's the most prominent example of an armed religious group here in the U.S. These folks have no connection to any mosques anywhere.

David Koresh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Maybe not in america, but there are other places in the world which have so Booko whch i mentioned, there are many in Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan...