• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why did god create homosexuality?

sandy whitelinger

Veteran Member
I love how the Christian-right claim to be experts on other people's sexuality, yet they can't answer a simple yes or no question about their own.:facepalm: I am almost convinced that there are trolls in this thread.
The only claim I made was... I saw a boy. I saw a girl. I picked the girl.
I'm not a troll, I'm a narrow-minded Biblist. This is just too much fun.

averageJOE

zombie
Golly, let me repeat; I saw a guy. I saw a girl. I picked the girl. How much more simple is it? No one asked Caesar for an explanation when he said, "Veni, vidi vinci."

So...you looked at a guy, then listed some pro's and con's. Looked at a girl, made another list of pro's and con's. Compared the two lists and chose accordingly as to whom to be sexually attracted to?

Is that how your saying it worked for you? Or just chose blindly?

sandy whitelinger

Veteran Member
So...you looked at a guy, then listed some pro's and con's. Looked at a girl, made another list of pro's and con's. Compared the two lists and chose accordingly as to whom to be sexually attracted to?

Is that how your saying it worked for you? Or just chose blindly?
I said nothing of the sort. You are complicating things again. I answered the question. Why is it none of you can understand this situation?

AmbiguousGuy

I said nothing of the sort. You are complicating things again. I answered the question. Why is it none of you can understand this situation?

I think I understand it. But I've spoken with you in the past, so I have some sense of you.

I'm always telling people: Words don't mean things. Only people mean things.

sandy whitelinger

Veteran Member
Well... the fact that you blatantly ignore questions and instead answer "hurrrr durrrr you're just complicating things." instead of actually answering the questions certainly isn't helping.
This is really simple. I answered a question and did not go down your bunny trail. Do you even know what question I answered?